BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #18 in Lip Plumper

• How do u feel about Victoria's Secret Lip Plumper - Custom Color ...1 Answers
  • Do all lip plumper burn? I have only used Victoria's Secret Lip ...2 Answers
Holly C.
Winchester
I have had this for quite sometime now. It burns when you apply it to your lips, it does make them plump but at times it's overwhelming and I've had to remove it.
Betsy M.
Turbotville , PA
I have the one in Pink Sugar, it's a newer looking package. Usually they're like 10 to 14 dollars but I had gotten it on sale. The bright pink of the tube is what caught my eye. I would totes get some more. It makes my lips plump but not too plump which is good. It does have a tingle, and usually that does occur with Lip plumping glosses or serums.
Sarah R.
I love me some lip plumper and this one just didn't do any plumping all I got was a tiny tingle. I do like the color nude but if I'm paying for a plumper I hope to see a little something. If they improve it I might try again because I have gotten ones that worked better before.
Emily B.
Radcliff, KY
I love that this gloss gives you a custom color. So it goes on clear and gradually adds color to your lips. It's perfect for an on-the-go gloss. I don't however feel like this gloss does any sort of plumping for me. I get a cooling sensation like the Buxom glosses but no plumping whatsoever.
makayla l.
Plano, TX
This is really great for $12 but I wish it made my lips a little more plump instead of just stinging them. It doesn't give you any color but I don't mind. The packaging is cute and I wish there was a little more product. I would recommend this if you want a lip plumper but don't want to spend a fortune on it.
Shannon N.
Mount Carmel, TN
I love this product. Gives fullness and great color. Purchased at Victoria Secret in the mall. This product does occasionally run on sale. Packaging is plain but easy to apply and hold color for a long time. will purchase again if I can find.
Jeannette M.
sunrise
I don't feel that this product really does what it says. I feel the typical tingle of every plumper but my lips didn't really change I'm fullness. The color was nice but again it's a plumper any lip color would do the job . Got it at the sawgrass and it was at a great sale but I wouldn't buy again as a plumper! It is sticky so if you like sticky you will like this.
Asha D.
This is a really good lip gloss. I got mine in Bombshell Pink and it does have a pinkish color to it but it is subtle which is just one thing I like about it. It doesn't plump your lips a lot but there is definitely a difference. It isn't very expensive, I got mine for $5 and it lasts for a pretty long time.
Jennifer W.
I love this product! I wanted a good lip plumper for a good price. It goes on smooth and has a nice tingly feeling. The only thing I was confused about was the package says custom color and when i put it on, it is really pink.
Chrissy B.
I received a sample size Lip plumper for Christmas one year and really feel and see a difference it gives a tangling sensation,I also love the color it has a nice natural pink tint to it .
Jessica M.
Ashtabula, OH
Do all lip plumper burn? I have only used Victoria's Secret Lip Plumper - Custom Color - 10.8g .38oz and my lips were on firr!
Siearah J.