BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #16 in Lip Plumper

• How do u feel about Victoria's Secret Lip Plumper - Custom Color ...1 Answers
  • Do all lip plumper burn? I have only used Victoria's Secret Lip ...2 Answers
Brienne F.
I like this lip plumper by Victoria’s Secret. It’s in an easy to apply tube that looks nice. It’s reasonably priced and usually has a deal going on in store. I am a repeat user & definitely recommend buying along with the lip scrub!
Maggie K.
Westerville, OH
I have this in clear. It’s ok. I definitely feel like it’s plumping because oh wow does it burn. Not unbearably bit to the point where I thought “this probably isn’t great for my lips”. But my lips do seem a little poutier when I wear it.
I liked the product at first but when I applied it, it started burning really bad to the point where I just decided to take it off..I mean it definitely plumps your lips but there’s a price you have to pay to get those plumped lips. Beauty really is pain I guess?🤷🏽‍♀️
Amanda W.
Little Falls
I love this lip plumper! It’s great that as it is plumping your lips it also stains them for you too! This two in one plumper is amazing when you want something fast on the go to use! Would most definitely recommend!
Diamond S.
Spring
It’s honestly a really good lip plumper and my lips be really full one I apply this also it’s a gloss. Let’s just be honest a lip plumper that’s also a gloss that can come with glitter and color , that’s a great deal for a really cheap price 😍
Heather P.
Bellevue, WA
This product does exactly what it’s supposed to. My lips absolutely plump up right after applying this. There is quite a bit of tingling but I think it does exactly what I want, making the tingling worth it.
Jessica J.
Bethlehem, PA
I worked at Victoria’s Secret and had many different thoughts of this lip plumper come from different customers. Some felt as if their lips were burning, others felt nothing. I decided to try it out for myself and I do feel a small tingling feeling in the beginning. After that, my lips basically go numb. But you have to remember that this is a lip plumper so it’s actually trying to plump up your lips.
Alexis A.
Santa Clara
I love the fast rapidness of their product, I especially love the tingle of applying it to your lips, works great with a color underneath it, and shines enough to catch everyone’s eyes. Love their product.
It is a very good product I suggest you buy it it helps a lot if your wanting bigger lips it’s not lip injections so it’s not gonna be huge but it does make a difference. I would buy this product again and I will continue to buy it.
AnnaMarie P.
Its seems weird to apply because it tingles. But it has never failed me yet. I have small lips. And this makes it seem as if I actually have some and gives me a reason to wear the cute new lipstick.
Jessica M.
ASHTABULA, OH
Do all lip plumper burn? I have only used Victoria's Secret Lip Plumper - Custom Color - 10.8g .38oz and my lips were on firr!
Siearah J.