BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #24 in Lip Plumper

• How do u feel about Victoria's Secret Lip Plumper - Custom Color - ...1 Answers
  • Do all lip plumper burn? I have only used Victoria's Secret Lip Pl...1 Answers
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
An okay product, it does pack quite the sting/tingle upon application and the sheer color is very nice. Although the formula is a bit sticky on the lips. This won't be a daily use product for me and I would purchase again if it were on sale.
Kieko H.
Kieko H.
Brooklyn, NY
When I first started using it, the burning sensation really bothered me. But now that I'm used to it, my experience has gotten a lot better. This leaves your lips shining for more than 6 hours, which is absolutely amazing. I highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a long lasting lip gloss.
Daiana G.
Daiana G.
Burned like hell but didn't seem to make much of a difference. Probably my most painful lip plumper. It looks nice on but doesn't do as promised. Wouldn't recommend unless you have a high pain tolerance and low expectations
Amber L.
Amber L.
Quincy, IL
This is sooo cool, it changed color to your lips. I got it on sale, but I gave it 4 starts because the extreme plumper they have is better for more plump lips but this lip color is so cool. It's a must try for everyone
Destiny F.
Destiny F.
Best product ever ! Literally gives my skin so much shine and it's so soft afterwards it's the best I've ever used hands down can't get any better than this ... I've been using this for awhile now and I love it and will never switch to something else
Allyson G.
Allyson G.
Valdosta, GA
I love this adaptive lip plumping gloss! I've bought it once ( because I'm not out ). It is easy to apply, and the packaging is simply pretty! It lasts a while, so it is worth the price. I definitely recommend!
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
El Cajon , CA
This plumper is a bit mediocre. There are better products out there to choose from! It does work to a certain extent it is not like in your face plump! I would look into other products before spending your money
Becca R.
Becca R.
Definitely plumps, the only 2 issues I had was 1. The smell is pretty bad. 2. It stings upon first applying but it does go away after a few seconds. To me that means its working but the stinging is a bit uncomfortable.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Poughkeepsie , NY
I love the custom color this gives to my lips but it doesn't actually plump them. They just tingle for a few and then get a great shade to them. I really just use this as a lipgloss now since it does nothing plumping wise.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Yakima, WA
I got two of these a red and a pink. The red seemed to have more pumping power I could feel the tingling but didn't notice any change in lip size. The colors were nice but wish they were more buildable.
Siearah J.
Siearah J.
New Jersey
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Ashtabula, OH
Do all lip plumper burn? I have only used Victoria's Secret Lip Plumper - Custom Color - 10.8g .38oz and my lips were on firr!