BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #18 in Lip Plumper

• How do u feel about Victoria's Secret Lip Plumper - Custom Color ...1 Answers
  • Do all lip plumper burn? I have only used Victoria's Secret Lip ...2 Answers
Cassie C.
I bought the clear. It kind of tingles when you first put it on, but not so bad it hurts. Kinda sticky, I don't wear a lot of lip gloss, maybe that is why. I don't feel like it made a huge difference at all though.
Nargiza M.
The price is good for a great product. It works well and last long. It tingles your kiss after applying. It has a nice smell. Only problem I had is whenever I had my hair down my hair would glued to my lipsūüėā
Elizabeth N.
Harrisburg, PA
Great scent and it's not sticky. Does plump a little bit but not as much as Too Faced lip plumpers would. I'm not a fan of the color. Granted, you'll probably get a different color because it's custom but mine was a pink that was just not cute at all.
Mallory H.
Blue Springs, MO
I like the clear glossy lip plumper normally over a shade of lipstick. You won't need a lot, it will start to tingle and will burn a little if your lips are chapped. I can definitely see the change, but have to reapply somewhat frequently.
Claudia D.
Riverview, FL
I love it !!! It's a little sticky but lip gloss isn't but it is long lasting and it does plump my lips and it's a very good value for the product and it's not my first time purchasing this product and yes I would buy it again
Brandy B.
I received this plumper as part of a gloss set and it's works really well. I have super small lips so I can see a noticeable difference and it doesn't come with the awful tingling feeling most plumpers do!
Ashley C.
Poughkeepsie , NY
I love the custom color this gives to my lips but it doesn't actually plump them. They just tingle for a few and then get a great shade to them. I really just use this as a lipgloss now since it does nothing plumping wise.
Kait P.
Waterville
I, personally, hate sticky lip products & this product is sticky! I also did not like the "custom color" it gave my lips, they looked red as if they were chapped, but maybe that was just my lips' reaction.
Amanda G.
I bought this about two weeks ago and let me tell you it works as good as the TooFaced lip Injections! It doesnt make you lips tingle as much as other ones i used in the past. And it was really affordable.
Dallas L.
Small lips? No problem this will plump up your lips in no time! I love this and love how my lips look after using this. Plus it gives your lips a beautiful glossy look!
Jessica M.
Ashtabula, OH
Do all lip plumper burn? I have only used Victoria's Secret Lip Plumper - Custom Color - 10.8g .38oz and my lips were on firr!
Siearah J.