BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #15 in Lip Plumper

• How do u feel about Victoria's Secret Lip Plumper - Custom Color ...1 Answers
  • Do all lip plumper burn? I have only used Victoria's Secret Lip ...2 Answers
Abigail W.
Lucasville
I use this in the shade of red. I think it really does make my lips slightly plump, at least for a little bit. Be prepared for a little burning feeling though! Don’t worry, it passes. But the smell of the red one at least is awful awful. I can’t even use it because I think it smells like blood.
Heather W.
Rock Mills
I love the tingling feeling of this. I have been buying Victoria’s Secrets lip plumper since they first started selling it and will continue to buy and use it as long as they make it. It’s easy to use and makes me and my lips feel sexy.
Courtney T.
Menifee, CA
I got this gloss in clear. It’s not as heavy of a plump as some of the other glosses i have tried and it is a bit sticky feeling. That being said the price is cheaper than some of the other products i use. It’s definitely worth the $.
Brienne F.
I like this lip plumper by Victoria’s Secret. It’s in an easy to apply tube that looks nice. It’s reasonably priced and usually has a deal going on in store. I am a repeat user & definitely recommend buying along with the lip scrub!
Maggie K.
Westerville, OH
I have this in clear. It’s ok. I definitely feel like it’s plumping because oh wow does it burn. Not unbearably bit to the point where I thought “this probably isn’t great for my lips”. But my lips do seem a little poutier when I wear it.
dottie H.
It’s very tingly at first. Almost like a burn. But I think all plumber do that to literally plum your lips. Note: kissing your boyfriend will have him experience this lmao. But it does it’s job right! It plums them good.
Amanda W.
Little Falls
I love this lip plumper! It’s great that as it is plumping your lips it also stains them for you too! This two in one plumper is amazing when you want something fast on the go to use! Would most definitely recommend!
Jessica J.
Bethlehem, PA
I worked at Victoria’s Secret and had many different thoughts of this lip plumper come from different customers. Some felt as if their lips were burning, others felt nothing. I decided to try it out for myself and I do feel a small tingling feeling in the beginning. After that, my lips basically go numb. But you have to remember that this is a lip plumper so it’s actually trying to plump up your lips.
Alexis A.
Santa Clara
I love the fast rapidness of their product, I especially love the tingle of applying it to your lips, works great with a color underneath it, and shines enough to catch everyone’s eyes. Love their product.
Karley J.
Booneville
I really liked this. It tingled a bit and gave my lips a fuller look. It was just the right product for the job. It was packaged as it was suppose to be. The effects were long lasting in my opinion.
Jessica M.
ASHTABULA, OH
Do all lip plumper burn? I have only used Victoria's Secret Lip Plumper - Custom Color - 10.8g .38oz and my lips were on firr!
Siearah J.