BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #24 in Lip Plumper

• How do u feel about Victoria's Secret Lip Plumper - Custom Color - ...1 Answers
  • Do all lip plumper burn? I have only used Victoria's Secret Lip Pl...1 Answers
Shannon N.
Shannon N.
Mount Carmel, TN
I love this product. Gives fullness and great color. Purchased at Victoria Secret in the mall. This product does occasionally run on sale. Packaging is plain but easy to apply and hold color for a long time. will purchase again if I can find.
Jeannette M.
Jeannette M.
sunrise
I don't feel that this product really does what it says. I feel the typical tingle of every plumper but my lips didn't really change I'm fullness. The color was nice but again it's a plumper any lip color would do the job . Got it at the sawgrass and it was at a great sale but I wouldn't buy again as a plumper! It is sticky so if you like sticky you will like this.
Asha D.
Asha D.
This is a really good lip gloss. I got mine in Bombshell Pink and it does have a pinkish color to it but it is subtle which is just one thing I like about it. It doesn't plump your lips a lot but there is definitely a difference. It isn't very expensive, I got mine for $5 and it lasts for a pretty long time.
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Harrisburg, PA
Great scent and it's not sticky. Does plump a little bit but not as much as Too Faced lip plumpers would. I'm not a fan of the color. Granted, you'll probably get a different color because it's custom but mine was a pink that was just not cute at all.
Rae S.
Rae S.
I can feel my lips tingle and they appear plumper after using this product. The gloss tastes great and leaves a satisfying tingle. It is nicely colored as well and long lasting. I have this in two shades and I love them both, would recommend.
Mallory H.
Mallory H.
Blue Springs, MO
I like the clear glossy lip plumper normally over a shade of lipstick. You won't need a lot, it will start to tingle and will burn a little if your lips are chapped. I can definitely see the change, but have to reapply somewhat frequently.
Emily A.
Emily A.
Plumping? No. Worth $12? Not really. I got this on sale for $2.99. Now it is a great clear gloss. Thick, but not sticky. I love that it does adapt to whatever lip color you're wearing. But it isn't much than just a normal clear gloss!
Claudia D.
Claudia D.
Riverview, FL
I love it !!! It's a little sticky but lip gloss isn't but it is long lasting and it does plump my lips and it's a very good value for the product and it's not my first time purchasing this product and yes I would buy it again
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
I love this product! I wanted a good lip plumper for a good price. It goes on smooth and has a nice tingly feeling. The only thing I was confused about was the package says custom color and when i put it on, it is really pink.
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Huntsville, AL
I love this stuff. Super cute bottle, little enough you can take it anywhere with you. I bought it at VS and it was sorta pricey. It's easy to use and I love it so much. I seriously recommend if you're looking for a good lip plumper
Siearah J.
Siearah J.
New Jersey
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Ashtabula, OH
Do all lip plumper burn? I have only used Victoria's Secret Lip Plumper - Custom Color - 10.8g .38oz and my lips were on firr!