BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #16 in Lip Plumper

• Do all lip plumper burn? I have only used Victoria's Secret Lip ...2 Answers
Jessica S.
Helena, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've always loved getting lip products from victoria's secret . They are always so sweet and feel amazing. I was in the market for a lip plumper and I saw this in the lippie bin there. I bought it on sale and figured to go ahead and try it since all of the other products were great. I tried it and these picture speak for themselves! It wasn't too bad of a burning/tingle sensation at all and it plumped like crazy! The color and glossy finished look is beautiful with the plumped effect. It doesn't even need a color on top of it. It lasted as long as I had the product on and then some afterwards. I was nervous to try it at first because it's not talked about. It's so under-rated and I'm definitely going to by buying it again. It is regularly $12.00 and I got it for $5.00. I'm not sure how often it goes on sales but it's worth the price either way.
Jessica J.
Bethlehem
Beauty Junkie Expert
I worked at Victoria’s Secret and had many different thoughts of this lip plumper come from different customers. Some felt as if their lips were burning, others felt nothing. I decided to try it out for myself and I do feel a small tingling feeling in the beginning. After that, my lips basically go numb. But you have to remember that this is a lip plumper so it’s actually trying to plump up your lips.
Kahlyn B.
Harrisonburg , VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is overall fairly decent and you can feel the affects of it working. As soon as you put it on your lips begin to tingle and I personally don’t like the sensation. Overall it is affective and your lips will be plump but it doesn’t last for very long!
Courtney T.
Menifee, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this gloss in clear. It’s not as heavy of a plump as some of the other glosses i have tried and it is a bit sticky feeling. That being said the price is cheaper than some of the other products i use. It’s definitely worth the $.
Kirsten L.
Slight tint of pink for your lips! Feels minty and refreshing. I loved this product! I wish the pink was more of a lighter pink and maybe a little thinner consistency. Price point isn't bad. I would recommend trying!
Jaden S.
Idaho Falls, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Victoria’s Secret lip glosses because my lips actually look plump and colored. They look nice and shiny. I just hate how sticky it is compared to others I’ve used.
Veronica M.
Aurora, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lip plumper is a must have for everyone. It comes out clear but when used it turns in to a red color with a great shine. It is extremely sticky after a while but it's worth it for that extra pump look it gives your lips. I promise you'll have everyone complementing your lips and lip color all day.
Madelyn M.
Port Richey, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Theses glosses have pretty awesome pumping power I get full Kylie Jenner lips without the needle. I love the consistency and how glossy they make my lips. When you first put them on it feels like your lips are on fire but that's just the pumping affect. This stuff really works.
Nargiza M.
Congers, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
The price is good for a great product. It works well and last long. It tingles your kiss after applying. It has a nice smell. Only problem I had is whenever I had my hair down my hair would glued to my lips😂
Tiffany M.
Crestview, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Victoria secrets lip plumper. Works instantly and works amazingly! You can get clear of colors. I usually get the clear so I can apply what ever color lipstick i want over it. I also like the tingling feeling it gives you while it's working.
Jessica M.
Ashtabula, OH
Do all lip plumper burn? I have only used Victoria's Secret Lip Plumper - Custom Color - 10.8g .38oz and my lips were on firr!
Siearah J.