BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #18 in Lip Plumper

• How do u feel about Victoria's Secret Lip Plumper - Custom Color ...1 Answers
  • Do all lip plumper burn? I have only used Victoria's Secret Lip ...2 Answers
Abril a.
This gives you very good results. At first you feel like a tingling sensation and then after a little bit of minutes I noticed my lips were a little more pumped but sometimes it doesnt give you the results right away but you will notice the results later on. I love it!
Ashley O.
Prairie Village, KS
This gloss is very sticky and doesn't plump your lips. Gives a great color and shine but that's not its full purpose. Love the packaging it's so sleek. It was pricey which is why I wouldn't buy again since it didn't do it's job.
Gretchen S.
N Tonawanda, NY
Loved the color this have to my lips, it was subtle but made an impact. Its a go to in my purse. Lasts as long as the wear you put to it...eating, drinking. Ypu def have to reappky thru the day
Britta S.
Clymer, NY
Great product. Slightly sticky. This lip gloss changes from clear to a pink. So if you want one without color make sure to read the label carefully.
Madi A.
AMAZING!! I never used a lip plumper before and heard this was a good brand to try. Beyond thrilled!
Alexis D.
Clarksville, TN
This is the bomb.com it's totally worth the price you pay for it and I little goes a long way
Jessica S.
Helena, AL
I've always loved getting lip products from victoria's secret . They are always so sweet and feel amazing. I was in the market for a lip plumper and I saw this in the lippie bin there. I bought it on sale and figured to go ahead and try it since all of the other products were great. I tried it and these picture speak for themselves! It wasn't too bad of a burning/tingle sensation at all and it plumped like crazy! The color and glossy finished look is beautiful with the plumped effect. It doesn't even need a color on top of it. It lasted as long as I had the product on and then some afterwards. I was nervous to try it at first because it's not talked about. It's so under-rated and I'm definitely going to by buying it again. It is regularly $12.00 and I got it for $5.00. I'm not sure how often it goes on sales but it's worth the price either way.
Madelyn M.
Port Richey, FL
Theses glosses have pretty awesome pumping power I get full Kylie Jenner lips without the needle. I love the consistency and how glossy they make my lips. When you first put them on it feels like your lips are on fire but that's just the pumping affect. This stuff really works.
Veronica M.
Denver
This lip plumper is a must have for everyone. It comes out clear but when used it turns in to a red color with a great shine. It is extremely sticky after a while but it's worth it for that extra pump look it gives your lips. I promise you'll have everyone complementing your lips and lip color all day.
Dallas L.
Small lips? No problem this will plump up your lips in no time! I love this and love how my lips look after using this. Plus it gives your lips a beautiful glossy look!
Jessica M.
Ashtabula, OH
Do all lip plumper burn? I have only used Victoria's Secret Lip Plumper - Custom Color - 10.8g .38oz and my lips were on firr!
Siearah J.