BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #25 in Lip Plumper

• How do u feel about Victoria's Secret Lip Plumper - Custom Color - ...1 Answers
  • Do all lip plumper burn? I have only used Victoria's Secret Lip Pl...1 Answers
Emily B.
Emily B.
Radcliff, KY
I love that this gloss gives you a custom color. So it goes on clear and gradually adds color to your lips. It's perfect for an on-the-go gloss. I don't however feel like this gloss does any sort of plumping for me. I get a cooling sensation like the Buxom glosses but no plumping whatsoever.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
I love me some lip plumper and this one just didn't do any plumping all I got was a tiny tingle. I do like the color nude but if I'm paying for a plumper I hope to see a little something. If they improve it I might try again because I have gotten ones that worked better before.
Abril a.
Abril a.
This gives you very good results. At first you feel like a tingling sensation and then after a little bit of minutes I noticed my lips were a little more pumped but sometimes it doesnt give you the results right away but you will notice the results later on. I love it!
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Prairie Village, KS
This gloss is very sticky and doesn't plump your lips. Gives a great color and shine but that's not its full purpose. Love the packaging it's so sleek. It was pricey which is why I wouldn't buy again since it didn't do it's job.
Gretchen S.
Gretchen S.
N Tonawanda, NY
Loved the color this have to my lips, it was subtle but made an impact. Its a go to in my purse. Lasts as long as the wear you put to it...eating, drinking. Ypu def have to reappky thru the day
Britta S.
Britta S.
Clymer, NY
Great product. Slightly sticky. This lip gloss changes from clear to a pink. So if you want one without color make sure to read the label carefully.
Madi A.
Madi A.
AMAZING!! I never used a lip plumper before and heard this was a good brand to try. Beyond thrilled!
Alexis D.
Alexis D.
Clarksville, TN
This is the bomb.com it's totally worth the price you pay for it and I little goes a long way
Betsy M.
Betsy M.
Turbotville, PA
I have the one in Pink Sugar, it's a newer looking package. Usually they're like 10 to 14 dollars but I had gotten it on sale. The bright pink of the tube is what caught my eye. I would totes get some more. It makes my lips plump but not too plump which is good. It does have a tingle, and usually that does occur with Lip plumping glosses or serums.
makayla l.
makayla l.
Plano, TX
This is really great for $12 but I wish it made my lips a little more plump instead of just stinging them. It doesn't give you any color but I don't mind. The packaging is cute and I wish there was a little more product. I would recommend this if you want a lip plumper but don't want to spend a fortune on it.
Siearah J.
Siearah J.
New Jersey
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Ashtabula, OH
Do all lip plumper burn? I have only used Victoria's Secret Lip Plumper - Custom Color - 10.8g .38oz and my lips were on firr!