BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #34 in Lip Plumper

• Did the  Victoria's Secret Lip Plumper Custom Color actually work...1 Answers
  • How do u feel about Victoria's Secret Lip Plumper Custom Color1 Answers
  • Do all lip plumper burn? I have only used Victoria's Secret Lip ...2 Answers
Victoria's Secret Lip Plumper Custom Color
  • "AMAZING!! I never used a lip plumper before and heard this was a good brand to try. Beyond thrilled!" in 119 reviews
  • "Love love love this stuff!! Makes your lips tingle at first and feels a little thick but if you're used to wearing lipgloss you understand. Really pretty glossy look" in 20 reviews
  • "I can feel my lips tingle and they appear plumper after using this product. The gloss tastes great and leaves a satisfying tingle. It is nicely colored as well and long lasting. I have this in two shades and I love them both, would recommend." in 13 reviews
Heather P.
Victoria's Secret Lip Plumper Custom Color is one of those products that surprisingly superseded my expectations. There are however some cons with this product, such as the application is a bit sticky, and does not meet my complete expectations of how plump I would prefer my lips to be. However, Victoria’s Secret Lip Plumper Custom Color gloss does apply effortlessly, providing a wonderful tint of enhanced color to the lips, it immediately gives a tingling sensation which I personally enjoy! Having said that, I have encountered complaints of a burning sensation, yet I have not experienced this at all. My absolute favorite part about Victoria’s Secret Lip Plumper Custom Color lip gloss is that it looks beautiful when applied over lipstick! This gloss enhances the lipstick’s color, adding a beautiful extra tint of shine! Overall, Victoria’s Secret Lip Plumper Custom Color gloss is a product I would absolutely recommend, as it has become part of my daily routine and one of my favorites at enhancing any selection for my lips!
Jessica S.
Helena, AL
I've always loved getting lip products from victoria's secret . They are always so sweet and feel amazing. I was in the market for a lip plumper and I saw this in the lippie bin there. I bought it on sale and figured to go ahead and try it since all of the other products were great. I tried it and these picture speak for themselves! It wasn't too bad of a burning/tingle sensation at all and it plumped like crazy! The color and glossy finished look is beautiful with the plumped effect. It doesn't even need a color on top of it. It lasted as long as I had the product on and then some afterwards. I was nervous to try it at first because it's not talked about. It's so under-rated and I'm definitely going to by buying it again. It is regularly $12.00 and I got it for $5.00. I'm not sure how often it goes on sales but it's worth the price either way.
Deysi L.
bloomingdale,ga
This is best plumping lip gloss you can get I love it. I bought it inside vs when I went to browse and, I can say it did meet my expectations. It leaves your lips tingly but that’s the point it’s plumping., but do not add an excessive amount or it’ll get sticky just, a small normal amount. It comes in different light shades more of a nude colors. I do recommend, and it’s not too pricey
Rossy R.
I have the Victoria’s Secret extreme lip plumper in crystal clear and I absolutely love! If your lips already have a dark pigment to them then you can wear this by itself and if not I recommend on any lipliner or liquid lipstick. This gloss gives you a shine like glass. And it definitely burns a little but it goes away and makes your lips looking so full and plumped. And it lasts forever!
Paula R.
This is the first plumper I ever tried years ago, I love the plumping effect it gives but I'm not crazy about the intuitive color, on me it is a bright pink that I have to mute. I think the price is good and even though I have used other plumpers, this is the only one I continuously purchase.
Vanessa O.
I really like this one I got the one that kind of felt and smells and almost tasted kind of minty
I don’t know if they have other colors now but I originally got this when the tone of the plumper was kind of like pinkIsh idk nice Color it does give you like a weird tingly feeling. I think the pinkish and the tingly feeling kind of did swell your lips up a little bit so I guess it does work like other lip plumpers
Reggie S.
Los Angeles, CA
At first I didn't know what "custom color" meant, because the gloss is completely clear in the tube and when you apply it to your lips. But after the serum "activates" and your lips begin to plump, your lips start to turn into a pretty pinkish color! I love the color it makes my lips and how it makes them slightly fuller.
Devona L.
Charlotte, NC
I purchase this product everytime I’m in the mall! It gives a nice tingle and beautiful shine. A bit on the sticky side and can be irritating if you aren’t use to using plumpers. They typically are 12.00 and definitely worth the buck.
Jocyy👅 M.
I I love it it has a little of a burning sensation sometimes, but it does make your lips look fuller. I would buy it again   but the price it too high for a lip gloss plumper it' llike $18 I love the product tho, definitely recommend it if your looking forward to fuller looking lips
Tiane S.
Salt Lake City
The color I got was called “Almost Nude” it looked more like a peachy color. I have very fair skin so at least that’s what it looked like. I probably wouldn’t purchase again because I enjoy the clear lip plumper more. They both have the same effect and work great! I just prefer no color.
Jessica M.
Ashtabula, OH
Do all lip plumper burn? I have only used Victoria's Secret Lip Plumper Custom Color and my lips were on firr!
Siearah J.
New Jersey
AMENO •.
Did the  Victoria's Secret Lip Plumper Custom Color actually work for you? Did you see a drastic difference? xx Would you recommend xx