BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #51 in Lip Plumper

Lip gloss instantly plumps and smoothes lips with marine collagen microsphere for the sexiest pout and incredible volume.

• Does this leave a tingly feeling on your lips?? Do people...1 Answers
  • Did the  Victoria's Secret Lip Plumper Custom Color actua...2 Answers
  • How do u feel about Victoria's Secret Lip Plumper Custom ...2 Answers
Victoria's Secret Lip Plumper Custom Color
  • "AMAZING!! I never used a lip plumper before and heard this was a good brand to try. Beyond thrilled!" in 119 reviews
  • "Love love love this stuff!! Makes your lips tingle at first and feels a little thick but if you're used to wearing lipgloss you understand. Really pretty glossy look" in 20 reviews
  • "I can feel my lips tingle and they appear plumper after using this product. The gloss tastes great and leaves a satisfying tingle. It is nicely colored as well and long lasting. I have this in two shades and I love them both, would recommend." in 13 reviews
Jowel T.
covina
Was curious about Victoria's Secret Lip Plumper Custom Color. This is very glossy and sheen in a convenient pocket sized tube. I did experience burning on my lips though. That’s probably the plumping effect. I didn’t notice any difference with my lips besides the fact that they felt like they were on fire.
I don’t think I’d be interested in this product in the future.
Heather P.
Victoria's Secret Lip Plumper Custom Color is one of those products that surprisingly superseded my expectations. There are however some cons with this product, such as the application is a bit sticky, and does not meet my complete expectations of how plump I would prefer my lips to be. However, Victoria’s Secret Lip Plumper Custom Color gloss does apply effortlessly, providing a wonderful tint of enhanced color to the lips, it immediately gives a tingling sensation which I personally enjoy! Having said that, I have encountered complaints of a burning sensation, yet I have not experienced this at all. My absolute favorite part about Victoria’s Secret Lip Plumper Custom Color lip gloss is that it looks beautiful when applied over lipstick! This gloss enhances the lipstick’s color, adding a beautiful extra tint of shine! Overall, Victoria’s Secret Lip Plumper Custom Color gloss is a product I would absolutely recommend, as it has become part of my daily routine and one of my favorites at enhancing any selection for my lips!
Jessica S.
Helena, AL
I've always loved getting lip products from victoria's secret . They are always so sweet and feel amazing. I was in the market for a lip plumper and I saw this in the lippie bin there. I bought it on sale and figured to go ahead and try it since all of the other products were great. I tried it and these picture speak for themselves! It wasn't too bad of a burning/tingle sensation at all and it plumped like crazy! The color and glossy finished look is beautiful with the plumped effect. It doesn't even need a color on top of it. It lasted as long as I had the product on and then some afterwards. I was nervous to try it at first because it's not talked about. It's so under-rated and I'm definitely going to by buying it again. It is regularly $12.00 and I got it for $5.00. I'm not sure how often it goes on sales but it's worth the price either way.
Rossy R.
I have the Victoria’s Secret extreme lip plumper in crystal clear and I absolutely love! If your lips already have a dark pigment to them then you can wear this by itself and if not I recommend on any lipliner or liquid lipstick. This gloss gives you a shine like glass. And it definitely burns a little but it goes away and makes your lips looking so full and plumped. And it lasts forever!
Morgan J.
Prattville, AL
I love this gloss!! I use it as a gloss rather than a lip plumper because my lips are pretty big anyways. I love the color that it comes to (it goes on clear and then turns to a beautiful pink). It also lasts SO LONG! Through the day and eating and drinking. The consistency is slightly sticky but I don’t mind for the color and long lasting wear!
Shannon B.
Absolutely adore this product! Fast results with a beautiful unique color! I've never found a color that looks as good as this one does! It gives me so much confidence with a bigger, but not over the top, pout. It smells amazing and isn't too sticky! Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for something to wear for any occasion!
Devona L.
Charlotte, NC
I purchase this product everytime I’m in the mall! It gives a nice tingle and beautiful shine. A bit on the sticky side and can be irritating if you aren’t use to using plumpers. They typically are 12.00 and definitely worth the buck.
Taylor C.
Biloxi
Has a great smell and definitely plumps lips! I really love that it has no color / shade so you can use it with ANY color lipstick or stain that you want! It makes your lips feel great too! My only complaint, which probably applies to most lip plumpers, is that it is hard to get off of my lips!
Jocyy👅 M.
I I love it it has a little of a burning sensation sometimes, but it does make your lips look fuller. I would buy it again   but the price it too high for a lip gloss plumper it' llike $18 I love the product tho, definitely recommend it if your looking forward to fuller looking lips
Idalis M.
Coloraso Springs
This stuff is the bomb! It made my lips full and gave my lips a pretty pink color. The only down side in my opinion is that it’s really sticky and you have to keep reapplying if you want your lips to look full all day and have the pink hue to them. Other than those two things it’s amazing!
Siearah J.
New Jersey
Jessica M.
Ashtabula, OH
Do all lip plumper burn? I have only used Victoria's Secret Lip Plumper Custom Color and my lips were on firr!
AMENO •.
Did the  Victoria's Secret Lip Plumper Custom Color actually work for you? Did you see a drastic difference? xx Would you recommend xx
Jasmine R.
Noblesville , IN
Does this leave a tingly feeling on your lips?? Do people use this right before applying lipstick or can they just use this without applying anything after???