BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Lemon Escape Body Wash features Lemon Sugar and coconut to exfoliate your skin.

Tiffany F.
This is a newer scent addition to the permanent line but it’s absolutely amazing. This is my favorite summer scent, and it’s pretty affordable when they have their sales. If you like sweet lemon scents this is a must try for you.
Michele C.
This body wash is amazing! The way it smells makes you feel likes its summer. I am going to buy this again once I'm done with my first bottle. It's not pricy at all, and it's great to take it on a trip. Love it!
Priscilla D.
Fort collins , CO
Smells amazing!!! I love Victoria's Secret products. For whatever reason they always produce really great body products as well as makeup. Honestly, they've never let me down; one of my favorite establishments to shop at.
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
I love citrus scented body care products. This is a great body wash to take with you to places like the Gym or the pool so when you are done you get to shower with a pleasant scent. Often on sale and is available mostly at the Victoria's Secret outlet stores
Priscilla V.
I love how it has a fresh scent. Like a spring fresh scent. It's very good smelling and I like it for spring but not an everyday smell.
Andrea K.
Orlando, FL
You should keep this fragrance around for life it smells great so great that I bought every bottle that I could get my hands once I found out that you were phasing it out. You should advertise it more if it's not selling because once people smell it they'll love it like I do

Amazon