BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Nail Polish Lacquer, Game On

Jennifer W.
First things first, what woman does not love a product of any sort from Victoria's Secret? If you ever meet one, pass what she doesn't want onto me! Nail polish does chip after a few days but there are plenty of great brands that do. Washing dishes, using abrasive cleaners throughout the home, scrubbing heads during baths. It all adds into why but always a sweet formula and color variety for it's price.
april t.
I have never had any good luck with Victoria's Secret nail lacquer. It always chips within the first day if not the first hour. Even with a base and top coat I feel that you pay way too much for this nail polish when you can buy better nail polish from the dollar store
Ashley V.
Knoxville , TN
I like this polish. It isn't necessarily better than others, I would say it's equally effective as any other brand as far as longevity. The price is decent as well. I will most like buy again.
Itzel C.
I bought this in a red pink and I loved it!!! It stated on and didn't chip much unless I had been using too much water, shortly after they were no longer sold in store
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
I like the color of the nail polish even though it's not the longest lasting. It is a good price. It has a nice shine to it and is easy to apply. I know and trust this brand. I would recommend this brand to others.