BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Lace Orange Flower Fragrance Mist features African orange flower, Chinese Osmanthus, grapefruit and water notes.

Sarah M.
Melville, NY
I love Victoria secret mist. They are my favorite product I use every morning. It is part of my everyday use. I do admit to the last of all day coverage of this product but I do love it.
Tawana A.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a nice product. Not super heavy like most products I've used in the last. Has a nice soft scent which is pleasurable
Gabriela R.
Berwyn, IL
I lost these body mist I have so many different scent and they are amazing and last so long!! They are so worth the price!
Desirey K.
Mesa, AZ
Ughhhhhh I miss this perfume so much. I need to go buy some like now. Seriously smells so amazing and last all day long.
Alyzsha N.
Manassas , VA
Just bought this and I get compliments all day. The smell lasts on you even if you didn't smell it anymore

Amazon