Victoria's Secret Lace Orange Flower Fragrance Mist

by Victoria's Secret

Victoria's Secret Lace Orange Flower Fragrance Mist features African orange flower, Chinese Osmanthus, grapefruit and water notes.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Victoria's Secret Lace Orange Flower Fragrance Mist!
How would you rate this product?
Desirey K.
San Antonio, TX
Ughhhhhh I miss this perfume so much. I need to go buy some like now. Seriously smells so amazing and last all day long.
Gabriela R.
Berwyn, IL
I lost these body mist I have so many different scent and they are amazing and last so long!! They are so worth the price!
Tawana A.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a nice product. Not super heavy like most products I've used in the last. Has a nice soft scent which is pleasurable
Sarah M.
I love Victoria secret mist. They are my favorite product I use every morning. It is part of my everyday use. I do admit to the last of all day coverage of this product but I do love it.
Alyzsha N.
Manassas , VA
Just bought this and I get compliments all day. The smell lasts on you even if you didn't smell it anymore
camila L.
Mexico City
From the Parfums Intimes collection, Victoria’s Secret Lace Orange Flower takes its inspiration from the luxurious materials used to craft their lingerie line—Cashmere, Silk, Satin, and in this case, Lace.🖤🖤🖤🖤🧡🧡🧡🧡🖤🖤🖤🖤

Looking for your answer?