BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Lace Orange Flower features African orange flower, Chinese osmanthus, grapefruit, and water notes.

Dakota D.
Circleville, OH
Victoria's Secret lotion is very thick but it feels silky. The smells are sexy and the price is usually okay if it is on sale. It usually is! So far I have used most of their scrubs and lotions and love them all!
Summer M.
Midvale, UT
This perfume is so nice. It's super long lasting and has a great scent to it as well. The only annoying part is the price point
celia r.
Stockton, CA
i love this product it really had great results with this product great as well and quallity i really recommend
Sara Č.
München
This perfume smells so good. I like this so much. The scent is so intensive and refresh. It's not my favorite perfume but I like it. I was on my vacation when I buy it because I haven't my normal perfume.
Feriel A.
Tunis, Tunis
it has a great smell and the body lotion makes your skin fresh and soft like a baby skin . I recomand to use it daily

Amazon