Victoria's Secret Juiced Fragrance Twist Of Watermelon Smoothie Wash uploaded by Alexandre A.Victoria's Secret Juiced Fragrance Twist Of Watermelon Smoothie Wash uploaded by Angela N.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Wild and juicy, bold and sparkling. The perfect refresher for a hot, sexy summer. Creamy cleanser gently smooths—leaving skin perfected and ready for Fragrance Mist.

• Limited edition
  • 177ml/6fl oz
  • Domestic

Angela N.
Fremont , NE
Ok I don’t have the slightest idea how or why I’m just finding out about this line. I purchased the body wash & the body lotion, as I’m not a big fan of body sprays because they are to strong & stink of alcohol. But sticking to the ones I purchased I am completely shocked how much I love the scent. It’s a light weight lotion and the body wash lathers up quickly so you don’t need much at all. Once again with VS products, I always try to use them as a secondary product and this layers extremely well. I use just a dab of the body wash after my regular body wash and it’s one of those scents that make you close your eyes, inhale & pause. I’d definitely take advantage of the sales that VS has and stock up on these, they were 8$ when I bought them! Victoria's Secret Juiced Fragrance Twist Of Watermelon Smoothie Wash
Shaheera J.
Madison, AL
Love love love this! Only a little bit makes the best foamy wash and the scent is incredible! Will definitely purchase again - along with all other scents of this product.
🌺Skye🌺 R.
Renton
Smells really good and works really well. It has watermelon and mandarin in it and is kinda cheap. When I bought it there was a deal 2 for $14 which was nice. I prefer their clothes and beauty stuff so this was great for me.
Janie C.
Highlands
Highly recommended this product. It's great to use daily in the  shower. I have all if the flavors. I like them all.
Yenny M.
Miami
Es muy muy bueno este producto, huele demasiado rico, y es muy espumoso y su aroma perdura por mucho  tiempo, me encanta este producto 100000% recomendado es muy bueno