BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Pomelo and coconut water fragrance mist. The ultimate sexy getaway. Refreshing mist is infused with conditioning Aloe Vera. Spray on for the perfect touch of scent.

Michelle C.
Throop, PA
Has a wonderful coconut smell that reminds me of being on the beach 🐚 It smells great and it's not too pricey! I would highly recommend trying it out if you hadn't already!
McKenna F.
Winsted, MN
For a perfume, the scent of this isn't very strong. It smells like oranges and citrus but you have to use a lot to be able to have the fragrance last. The scent doesn't last long but it works well if you are in a hurry or traveling.
Rachel L.
Cordova, TN
I mean, it's pretty hard to find a scent at Victoria's Secret that doesn't smell *amazing* and this one is no exception. The scents are long-wearing without being overpowering or obnoxious. The price may seem a little steep for a body spray, but it's so worth it!
Stephanie R.
Richmond, TX
I LOVE literally every single Victoria secret body wash and lotion. So ofcourse this one will get a 5 star review. Smells soooo good and stays on your skin for hours.
Tara S.
Marietta , GA
The scent of this body spray is OK, but I was hoping it would be a little more summary and a little less than 10 lotion like. I usually enjoy the smell of fresh coconut, but the smells more like a false artificial fragrance.
Kristen F.
Salisbury, NC
My favorite perfume on the market. The smell lasts all day and it smells amazing. Longest lasting perfume I own.
Jenny A.
Russell, IA
I love their fragrance mists! They don't last all day but they are pretty good value for the amount you get!
Kathryn E.
Island rush smells just like it sound. The fragrance is like an escape to a sunny beautiful tropical place.
Pamela H.
Muskogee , OK
Absolutely love this scent, works well and smells amazing, price is decent for the amount
Maria Amalia G.
I love everything Victoria's Secret, and I use almost everything of this brand, perfumes, creams, underwear, sleepwear, makeup, umbrella, handbags, I really like what they offer, the underwear is very comfortable, the fragrance of their perfumes And creams is delicious.

back