Victoria's Secret Intense Eau De Parfum uploaded by Kendall K.Victoria's Secret Intense Eau De Parfum uploaded by Alicia N.Victoria's Secret Intense Eau De Parfum uploaded by Danii S.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Intense Perfume Eau De Parfum. No limits. Too much is never enough with an intoxicating blend of salted praline coconut and creamy florals.

Product Description:

• Fragrance type: Warm
  • Notes: Salted praline coconut, sueded musks and plum noir
  • 50 ml/1.7 fl. oz.
  • Brand New In Box with Cellophane Wrap

Kendall K.
I picked this up at Victoria Secret a few months ago when it was on sale. It’s a fruity scent that actually lasts a decent amount of time on me. I like the bottle it comes in too. It’s a nice scent for summer. It probably isn’t the most unique scent out there, but it’s nice and long-lasting.
Bri G.
bois darc
Very fruity smell! Flirty and sensual definitely gets the boys attention. My ex loved the smell of this perfume. Decently priced for being a Victoria’s Secret product. Nice for date night or just a night on the town
Alicia N.
Norman
I got this a while ago during their semi annual sale for like $8 and I love this! It’s also way better than the original PINK body mist or whatever. It stays on so long and lingers throughout your hair and clothes. The name ain’t lyin to ya
AZALI J.
This perfume has a sweet, somewhat floral smell, with hints of fruit. Just a few sprays and you'll be ready to go for the day! It is quite long lasting. It smells amazing, I wear this almost every day. I would recommend this to anyone who likes perfumes with a sweet scent.
Ria w.
newport news VA
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
I have this in a rollerball and I love it so much. I put it on at home when I'm not going anywhere just to smell it, it's so soothing.
Breanna S.
San Carlos
My favorite perfume i wear it almost everyday its very flirty and girly and lasts all day
Danii S.
Quito
Its smell is very soft and it is not strong and it is perfect for every day or to go to school, I have only been trying it for a week but I liked it a lot I recommend it!
Raquel O.
8400 nw 25th street
Love secret touch, love victoria secret, allways victoria secret have the best, #shhh #secretintense.

Amazon