MakeupVictoria's Secret
Incredible Sports Bra Adjustable Strap

Victoria's Secret Incredible Sports Bra Adjustable Strap

by Victoria's Secret

Victoria's Secret Incredible Sports Bra Adjustable Strap - racerback, adjustable, padded, sport, wire

Gender: Women

Is this sports bra high on support?
Do these have removable pads?
Start your review of Victoria's Secret Incredible Sports Bra Adjustable Strap!
Katherine F.
Durham, NC
Me encanta súper recomendado es muy cómodo ✨se los recomiendo para chicas que talve tiene gorditos
Jennifer H.
Greeley, CO
I have this one in gray. I love the way that it fits. I can comfortably jump and move around without the girls moving
Heather M.
Pennsville, NJ
Victoria's Secret Incredible Sports Bra Adjustable Strap uploaded by Heather M.
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
Sexy bodysuit from Victoria's slSecret! Queda hermoso. Es comodo y se ajusta a tu cuerpo. La tela buena calidad. Te sientes hermosa. Y tiene un hermoso brillo. Lo recomiendo!
Sherry S.
Ashtabula, OH
Purchased at: Amazon
This bra is absolutely amazing. It’s so comfortable that you can’t tell you’re wearing it!
Michelle F.
Victoria's Secret Incredible Sports Bra Adjustable Strap uploaded by Michelle F.
No se nunca lo e probado tampoco doy amante a lis Sport bra doy mucho más de que si no hay un bra regular pues vamos Asi amiguitas PARA QUE SE DEN EL Paseo 🤣🤣
Anna Z.
Sarasota, FL
I’ve worn this one for the past few years. It’s finally torn itself. It provided the perfect support throughout my weightlifting sessions. I don’t do much cardio so I can’t say much about it but I haven’t had any issues with it.
Jen O.
Ottawa, ON
Victoria's Secret Incredible Sports Bra Adjustable Strap uploaded by Jen O.
Victoria's Secret Incredible Sports Bra Adjustable Strap uploaded by Jen O.
I absolutely love this sports bra! It's super comfortable and keeps things under control! I like that its adjustable both at the straps and around the torso. It has FULL coverage and great structure so that you don't look flat or have a uni-boob! I was lucky and got it for $10...wish I bought more than one! I highly recommend this sports bra!
Charlie R.
These are my favourite sports bars for the gym... I have very large breasts which get in the way when I go to the gym especially on the treadmill!! The Victoria’s Secret sports bras have a very firm support and also cater for larger sizes! Before I found the sports bras I hate used to have to wear to sports bras to the gym just to hold my breasts in place!!! They are very expensive however they wash well and last a really long time!!! I would definitely recommend to anybody in need of a sports bra especially for those with larger breasts
Ask a question to the Influenster community...