BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Be daring. Be sexy. Be Incredible with a sheer, sensual blend of bright magnolia, sparkling pear and sultry sandalwood.

Zamira M.
Vancouver, WA
Like it ok, not the best but is worted and also is not that strong and last a good time
Nataly M.
Tegucigalpa
I do feel daring, sexy, flirty and incredible when using this haha. It's fresh, it's not super strong but it last. I do have to spray it at least twice in a day otherwise i feel like the scent is leaving me and I want to continue smelling like this.
Rania R.
It is perfectly amazing and it stays on for so long . it better than a lot more perfumes because it is not that expensive . and you can find it online or in stored . the bottle is big and it stays with you a lot . i would so buy it again.
Amira H.
This is AMAZING. I am a repeat user of perfume. It smells sooo good and I am always asked what I am wearing when I have this on. It is in such a pretty bottle and I would 100% repurchase this and do whenever I find it around. It is also very long lasting. Love this!
Anthony M.
If there's one thing that I love, it's perfumes. Are body, candles, environments, bedding ... A perfume brand. Back a memory, a memory. I have many darlings and preferred to confess that it was a bit difficult to choose the preferred 3, 3 amazing scents of the moment, and Theirs is this.
Gilda C.
Caracas
Es una de mis fragancias favoritas de victoria secret. Algo dulzon pero tolerable. La uso basicamente para el dia a dia ya que la durabilidad no es mucha
Lexy H.
Smells amazing. Love its sweetness. My mother even uses it. You can even smell it from another room when i spray it in my room.
Pamela M.
Dartmouth
Fres, clean, fruity smelly hat compliments the summer and spring. A great scent! Last long on skin but longer on clothes!
Jaimi A.
It's such acute bottle and it makes you feel so good with this smell like you could do anything and look hot doing it
Randi O.
All time favorite! ! Every year my daughter in law buys me some for Christmas I stretch it till the next year :)