BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Be daring. Be sexy. Be Incredible with a sheer, sensual blend of bright magnolia, sparkling pear and sultry sandalwood.

Joslyn R.
My favorite scent! Usually I get sick of scents but this one is the perfect combination of flowery and long lasting.
Leeandra M.
temple
Have this in travel size I love it so much I need to go back and get more if you don't have it go smell it and buy it
Katherine G.
Bellflower, CA
VS never fails! These scents smell flirty and daring, not too sweet to be misaken as innocent, it gives it a kick!
Brandy M.
Thomasville, NC
Smells great, very affordable. Not too expensive like some other perfumes. Smell doesn't stay with you long though
Erica S.
Rudy
Smells amazing I love all Victoria Secret products they always smell so good this is my go to place for perfumes !
Emily C.
Plymouth, MA
I like this product but the smell can be overpowering sometimes! As long as you only put on a tiny bit it's great
Morgan D.
This is my boyfriends favorite perfume and also mine! he loves it so much that he gets it for me every holiday!
Kimberly W.
Wilmington, NC
Over priced. I prefer the mists over the perfume. The perfume tends to smell more like a men's cologne to me.
Maria D.
Waco, TX
Smells amazing and it tends to last for the whole day. One of my favorite fragrances. I highly recommend it
Cornelius B.
Concord, NC
Victoria secret is my all time favorite stores and i love their products. they're amazing and i love them