BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Be daring. Be sexy. Be Incredible with a sheer, sensual blend of bright magnolia, sparkling pear and sultry sandalwood.

Noelle C.
CONSHOHOCKEN, PA
Incredible is my favorite scent. I think they pulled it from stores last season but I know you can find it on a google search. It's light, flirty, not overpowering. It's not musky or too floral scented either. I always get compliments when I wear it!
Nova S.
Broomfield, CO
This is my favorite perfume from VS! It's smells amazing!!! I think a lot of their perfumes smell weird and smell worse as the day goes on. Not this! But the discontinued it so when there was the last sale I bought every bottle I could
Daniela C.
My favorite perfume by VIctoria secret ! It makes me feel super girly and super empowering it has a floral scent but it isn't too over powering it's just the right touch! I love the size as well because it last a long time
Lindsey H.
Dallas, TX
This fragrance smells divine. I have been wearing this product for probably about 6 years now. It smells so good and sweet (but not too sweet). I always get compliments on it too! The only downside is that the fragrance smell does not last as long as perfumes. Otherwise it is perfect. Will still be rebuying.
Kristina S.
Very good smelling. Victoria secret may be expensive, but it's totally worth it. You really get your money worth with them. They have such good smelling perfumes and body mists, and I would definitely recommend.
JENNIFER R.
Valdosta, GA
I received a bottle of the Daring Sexy Mist as a gift and I loved it!! I have since bought 3 more bottles....2 were for gifts to others and the third was for me! It does tend to be a little pricey but it smells so good it's worth it! I'm hoping I get another bottle for my upcoming birthday!
Meghan D.
Chesapeake, VA
This one is one of my faves!!! I used to wear it all the time but lately I've been trying out new things. But the scent does last long! I think it's a good value because to don't need to spray that Much.
Kristen G.
New Cumberland, PA
This is my summer fragrance. It's so light and has a great flirty scent. It's great for a quick mist or a little heavier application to pressure points. This scent doesn't linger like heavier perfumes, it adds just enough scent without hitting you in the face. I own three of these!
Beverly T.
Byesville, OH
I scent !! I get a lot of compliments when I wear it. I have been using Victoria Secret for years.
The price is great !! I buy mine from the mall, usually when it is on sale. My friends love it, and use it now. The smell is just plain sexy and makes me feel good !
Megan C.
Smells great! Kind of sweet, but nice for date nights from time to time. The scent lasts for a while. I do find myself having to reapply if wearing for the entire day. The price is a little steep for something that needs reapplying. But the scent is wonderful.