Victoria's Secret Incredible Scented Mist

by Victoria's Secret

Be daring. Be sexy. Be Incredible with a sheer, sensual blend of bright magnolia, sparkling pear and sultry sandalwood.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Victoria's Secret Incredible Scented Mist!
Mikki G.
Iva, Sc
This is my favorite perfume ever! I wear it every single day! It makes me feel and smell sexy! Best perfume ever made by VS
Stephanie Z.
Victoria's Secret Incredible Scented Mist uploaded by Stephanie Z.
This is another one of my favorites from Victoria’s Secret. I’ve noticed that this perfume lasts longer throughout the day than most of their other scents, which is an A in my book. The scent isn’t too overpowering but it is very feminine.
June E.
New York
Victoria's Secret Incredible Scented Mist uploaded by June E.
I love love love Incredible Mist Perfume. Oh my my my I would love to spray this on everyday but its finished and they no longer produce it. I would not improve upon it. I wish I can buy more of it at my Victoria Secret but they told me its discontinued.
JENNIFER R.
Valdosta, GA
I received a bottle of the Daring Sexy Mist as a gift and I loved it!! I have since bought 3 more bottles....2 were for gifts to others and the third was for me! It does tend to be a little pricey but it smells so good it's worth it! I'm hoping I get another bottle for my upcoming birthday!
Natalie S.
I am so beyond sad they discontinued this scent. It was honestly my favorite scent of theirs. Wishing it would come back
Ginamarie G.
Philadelphia, PA
Victoria's Secret Incredible Scented Mist this is my favorite scent from Victoria's Secret. I have been wearing it for years. I've had trouble finding it because they discontinued it then brought it back once or twice. It's the perfect mix of classy and fruity not overpowering at all. I also have always purchased the large bottle of the body mist. It's "INCREDIBLE"!!!!!
Heather C.
Bay Shore, NY
It breaks my heart that VS discontinued this scent because it's my all time favorite :( I get so many compliments when I wear it and it's a light but pretty scent. I really wish they would bring it back because it's one of the best scents they've ever carried.
Dulce H.
Caldwell, ID
Aaaahh this is another one of my favorite perfumes... I wish they still had it in stores.
Jessica L.
This is one of my favorite VS scents! I always make sure I have a bigger bottle of this! With it being discontinued, I don't always have the option to buy it whenever I need it. But, when they have their semi-annual sale, I always make sure to stock up on a couple of bottles. Every time I wear the Incredible fragrance, everyone always compliments on how good I smell!
Erica S.
Rudy
Smells amazing I love all Victoria Secret products they always smell so good this is my go to place for perfumes !

Looking for your answer?