BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Be daring. Be sexy. Be Incredible with a sheer, sensual blend of bright magnolia, sparkling pear and sultry sandalwood.

Jarielle J.
My sister got this for me. I've had about 4 or 5 years. I try not to use it as much because I cant find it anywhere. But this is one of my favourite scents. Usually I like sweet scents. I wish they would bring this back I would but 5 bottles.
Alexis M.
LOVE LOVE LOVE! I feel like I smell amazing when wearing this. I have always received amazing complements when wearing this! Its the perfect mixture of sweet and sassy. The great thing about Victoria Secret is that you can go into literally any store and try this perfume! You can sample it on a piece of paper or yourself. I highly suggest sampling it on your wrist. That way if you don't like it its not all over your body. Also when spraying on a piece of paper you don't get the full effect.
Cieara S.
Fort Wayne
I like this fragrance even though it smells kind of generic. I would chose a different one when choosing. The bottle is nice. I've had this for a while and it has lasted me. It definitely has room for improvement.
Heather C.
Bay Shore, NY
It breaks my heart that VS discontinued this scent because it's my all time favorite :( I get so many compliments when I wear it and it's a light but pretty scent. I really wish they would bring it back because it's one of the best scents they've ever carried.
Crystal T.
Worcester, MA
I do enjoy this mist, especially in the mini size! I can bring it to work for when I need it and it smells amazing! I purchased it at Victoria secret and it’s about $15 which is a bit for a small bottle but I’m telling you the smell is worth it!
Shadonna G.
This is one of my favorite must have scents. It's light enough to use everyday but strong enough to wear you don't have to constantly spray throughout the day. The scent is very flirty and airy with hints of floral scents. It doesn't compete with your natural body scent and blends great. Even with the body wash and lotion I use this scent blends great and doesn't give me a headache as some of their other perfumes do. I always keep a bottle of this in my purse.
Gina M.
My go to fragrance! I buy in bulk when they come back. Victoria secret discontinued it Usually out on the sales. Like the semi annual. Test product before buying some people think it's to strong. I recommend it though.
Ginamarie G.
Philadelphia, PA
Victoria's Secret Incredible Scented Mist this is my favorite scent from Victoria's Secret. I have been wearing it for years. I've had trouble finding it because they discontinued it then brought it back once or twice. It's the perfect mix of classy and fruity not overpowering at all. I also have always purchased the large bottle of the body mist. It's "INCREDIBLE"!!!!!
Sammi S.
Stevenson Rnh, CA
This is my FAVORITE VS fragrance!!
It's a body spray so it isn't too overwhelming, but it stays on your skin and clothes all day!
The bottle is big and last a long time and it's only $25!
It's sweet and playful while still being sexy. I showed it to my mom and she went back and bought 2 for herself!!
I get compliments on it all the time and I plan to continue using it for a longggg time!
Ayesha S.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Victoria Secret has the best fragrances I have ever known. Especially this one, is one of my favorites. It has such an amazing smell, everywhere I go, people all me ask me what I'm wearing. The scent is kinda floral but even better. I even got a few of these to give as gifts, and people really love them as well! Would definitely recommend trying this because you will love it!