BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Be daring. Be sexy. Be Incredible with a sensual blend of bright magnolia, sparkling pear and sultry sandalwood.

Daphne C.
Winchester, IN
I love this lotion . It's a must have before stepping out, but I also use it before slipping under the covers . Keeps my skin silky smooth . I love the scent . Not very a very heavey scent . Light and airy . Would recommend this for stocking staffers this holiday season .
Denise W.
Victoria Secret has a lot of great fragrances but this is one of my favorite they have ,its smells clean and fresh it makes you feel sexy it feels silky and smooth and for the price it's perfect I love this scent .
Tammy W.
Rock Hill , SC
One of my favorite scents from Victoria's Secret. I love, love, love this scent. Scent is not heavy. It's very light and very alluring. Received many compliments and asked what I was wearing.
cookie m.
Los Angeles, CA
I dont normally wear lotion but my sister had this one and the perfume and she saw i liked it so she decided to surprise me with the whole set for christmas and I loved it so much that when i actually ran out and wanted to go buy one victoria secret no longer had it in stock and i think it won't be back in stock anymore but i still hope one day lol! 10/10 the smell is fruity but not too strong and lasts all day.
Karina C.
You come for the moisture, but you stay for the smell — that’s how it goes with body lotion. A moisturizer can have the greatest formula in the world, but it’s the ones with delicious scents that we always remember.
Rebecca C.
Mesa, AZ
I use to dread the winter until I found VS INCREDIBLE WOMEN SCENTED BODY LOTION. This has literally changed my life. It 100% offers me the moisture I need during the harsh winter months. I do not breakout from it nor do I have a allergic reaction due to my sensitive skin. I recommend this no matter where you leave or what kind of skin you have. the best
Toiia R.
Acworth, GA
I love Victorias Secret Lotion. The body lotion has a long lasting scent and fragrance that any woman would love this holiday. The price is at good value and very affordable to treat yourself to a wonderful body lotion. I would highly recommend it!
Holly V.
Hudson, WI
This lotion wasn't anything special to me. The price was high for leaving my skin still pretty dry. It does have a great smell but I would rather rely on perfume for that and have my lotion actually hydrate my skin.
Krystine B.
This lotion is amazingly scented and makes my skin so soft on those harsh winter days. I love having this on hand especially traveling during the holiday season!
Allison A.
Bensalem, PA
I absolutely love the way this smells and leaves my skin feeling so soft, this is one of my favorite lotions!!! I always make sure I have some of this on hand!!