Victoria's Secret Incredible Eau De Parfum uploaded by Nathaly M.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Be seductive. Be sexy. Be incredible! Top notes of this floral-fruity composition offer juicy and fragrant white peach combined with pear and lotus accords. A heart introduces floral notes of magnolia, honeysuckle and iris, while a base provides a seductive and sensual finish leaving a fine trail of vanilla, Australian sandalwood, liquid musk and coconut milk.

• Since this is discontinued, where does everyone buy it?2 Answers
Klarissa L.
Morrison, IL
LOVE LOVE LOVE!! This is my all time favorite perfume! I wear it everyday and it goes everywhere with me. The smell lasts all day and I have had many complements while wearing this perfume.
Lori D.
I really hope Victoria's Secret brings this scent back it was one of my all time fav. I didn't see them at any of the annual sales, Just realized it was missing this Valentines when I was asked what I wanted , I asked for it and it was Discontinued =(
flor a.
Phoenix , Az
I love how it smells the only thing I don't like it's that it doesn't last. I have to put some several times a day. The price it's fair. It's worth it but if the scent would last it would of been perfect.👌
Diana R.
New Hyde Park, NY
Whyyyy did VS discontinue this perfume and not Bombshell (sorry, not sorry)??? I ALWAYS got compliments whenever I wore this perfume. PLEASE BRING IT BACK!!!
Noelle C.
CONSHOHOCKEN, PA
This isy favorite scent. Can't believe they discontinued it! Incredible was the perfect scent of girliness mixed in with practicity western yet. Lol.
Brittany E.
Citrus Spgs, FL
I LOVE this perfume! It has such a soft and powdery scent. My 9 year old son even complimented me the other day on how great it smelled!
Briana V.
Lake Worth, FL
This is a light floral scent perfect for the spring time! Despite it being a light fragrance, it’s still powerful and lasts quite long.
Tara
Erie, PA
This is my all time favorite perfume!! The smell is sweet and sexy, and it lasts forever so I don't have to reapply 20 minutes later.
Cathy P.
Cameron, WI
I absolutely love 'incredible' by Victoria secret. I get many complements when I wear this perfume. It lasts for a long time too.
Meggs R.
One of my favorite perfumes. Don’t know how to describe it it’s very unique! Smells amazing and lasts most of the day
Jennifer M.
Since this is discontinued, where does everyone buy it?

back