Victoria's Secret Incredible Eau De Parfum uploaded by Nathaly M.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Be seductive. Be sexy. Be incredible! Top notes of this floral-fruity composition offer juicy and fragrant white peach combined with pear and lotus accords. A heart introduces floral notes of magnolia, honeysuckle and iris, while a base provides a seductive and sensual finish leaving a fine trail of vanilla, Australian sandalwood, liquid musk and coconut milk.

• Since this is discontinued, where does everyone buy it?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ginamarie G.
Philadelphia, PA
I am so sad this is discontinued because this was perfection in a bottle. Blend of sweet and floral blossoms come together beautifully. I am still holding on to the body mist. ❤️❤️❤️
Sophia M.
Rocky River, OH
No matter where I go I always get asked what perfume I'm wearing . I'm so sadden that its discontinued.  I only found it on amazon which is double the price I used to pay for it at Victoria Secret .
Rachel A.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I love all of Victoria Secrets perfumes! They all have a great smell and come in a super cute bottle. The only thing is that I wish they were a little bit cheaper, because it is hard for me to justify buying such an expensive item like this.
JODI T.
Clarksville, TN
My Absolute favorite perfume ever !!! I hate that Victoria Secret discontinued it though 😔 I bought 2 of the big bottles online when I heard they were getting rid of it. I don't know why they are discontinuing it though, it is by far the best smelling perfume they have ever made. I get so many compliments every time I wear it....please bring it back!!!!
Cookie M.
Los Angeles, CA
The BEST SCENT EVER i get remarks everywhere i go of how much this scent is so good and it last all day long my co workers even say they know exactly where im at cause they follow the smell i love love it
Nathaly M.
I totally love this perfume!!!! i remember i bought it for christmas and fell in love with it. This perfume has such a sweet essense with a bit of something stronger that just makes it smell so good! I'm still using it and i receive lots of compliments for it. Also it last long! I definitely recommend it. It is just INCREDIBLE
Deidre N.
Tampa, FL
Whenever I wear this my husband won't stay away from me. He says I'm no longer allowed to wear it around him in public because of how it affects him haha. It's a great scent that isn't over powering. I have many friends that hug me multiple times if I'm wearing it because I "smell SO GOOD".
Influenster M.
I got this as a sample in one of my vs orders and I have used it so often the bottle just emptied. I'm so sad, I'll need to go buy more! I really like that I can wear it when I'm dressed casual or dressed up! It's not overwhelming but lasts long enough that I can still catch the scent of it on my clothes at the end of the dsy
Jennifer M.
This was my favorite scent from Victoria's Secret! I was so disappointed when they stopped carrying it. It's sweet, sort of amber-y. I found a bottle on eBay that I snapped up right away but I'm going to be so sad when that runs out!
Lauren B.
Rochester, NY
I absolutely love this perfume! It has a light but beautiful fragrance and I have received so many compliments on it. I am deveststed that Victoria's Secret has decided to discontinue it... I wish they would bring it back because I have never found a perfume I love more than Incredible!!
Jennifer M.
Since this is discontinued, where does everyone buy it?