BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

• How much is this normally? And do they still sell it?! 2 Answers
Aurora A.
Smells good. Feels nice on the skin. It is long lasting. It doesn’t remove dead skin easily. I have dry skin so I would only recommend this product to someone who wants to use it as a base for putting in perfume or for someone who doesn’t want to wear perfume.
Lupe. A.
Meridian, ID
Everything about this product is perfect! It makes my skin feel so soft and smell so good. It doesn’t have a sticky feeling, just smooth and soft to the touch. I love that the smell is gently and not overbearing at all!
Morgan H.
Seymour
This lotion from VS smells absolutely amazing! I received it in a gift set with body oil and body wash as well last Christmas and I’m just now running low. Would recommend 100 percent!
Reanna P.
Montgomery, NY
I got this for free with purchase, and I love keeping it by my bedside. It looks pretty and classy and also smells so light and sweet. It is perfect to apply to my hands and feet right before bed. I do find it to be very moisturizing. I am surprised that this is not a more popular VS cosmetic product, because I would like to try the entire line of the Shea Cotton scent.
Kim F.
Hydrating? I dont think so! Not for me... I was really hoping that this line has a better formula than the other older lotions. Ive tried various lotions and creams from victoria secret and nothing works for my skin. Dont get me wrong, i love their scents but its just not enough moisturizing effect for my super dry skin especially on winter time.

Im giving them 3 stars though, for their packaging are always pretty and they come up with the most amazing fragrances and scents.
Rachel E.
Goreville, IL
I love this lotion. It goes on silky smooth, not greasy & dries really fast, leaving you feeling soft & smelling amazing. The smell lasts & lasts too. So many amazing scents to choose from, you'll easily find a favorite or five. They always have great deals that let you stock up & try new scents as often as you like.
Peace ✌️ Love ❤️
#RachRevie
Tiffany D.
Oak Grove, KY
When living in a house with not water softener for three years this body wash helped my skin stay soft without using lotion. It didn't do what lotion does but if I didn't have time to put lotion on this was a great thing to have I wish it wasn't as expensive and they didn't test on animals but I really do love this stuff.
Danielle H.
Clyde, NY
This lotion smells so good, but I feel like that's all it has to offer. I don't feel a difference when i put it on my skin then next few days. When i use lotions that are meant to moisturizer skin and don't have a smell they usually do the job. I usually use this just to make my skin smell nice.
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
I received this in my Pop Sugar Must Have Box a while back and i absolutely love it. It gives me the perfect amount of moisture without leaving any greasy residue on my hands. The smell is intoxicating and the bottle is so cute and classy. It's really helping m get through those cold months.
Caroline K.
Fairfax , VA
Amazing! Super smooth and goes on great! Smells great! I just love the scent so much! Very very moisturizing! It makes my skin feel amazing! Decent price! I would defiantly recommend this! My boyfriend also likes how it makes my body feel!
Emily A.
Dubuque, IA
How much is this normally? And do they still sell it?!