Add a Photo

By UNKNOWN
Victoria's Secret Hydrating Body Lotion, Coconut MilkYour secret to soft, sexy skin, blending our natural Cotton Moisture Complex for lasting hydration and antioxidant-rich açaí berry for ultimate moisture every day and a fruity scent.
Photos (9)
Mallory M.
Mallory M.
Fayetteville, WV

This lotion is very good for my super dry skin. It is very moisturizing and does not leave me feeling greasy. IT absorbs quickly and the smell is amazing! This skin care line goes on sale very often so I only pay $7 or $8 for a bottle. Always buy this when it is on sale and save your money! That way you can get 2 bottles for the price of one!
My skin is very sensitive and I have not had any reactions or breakouts from this product. I can apply this to freshly shaved legs and do not experience and burning or itching.
If my skin is super flaky and cracking I do not use this lotion because it does not give that level of moisture.
The packaging of this product is also very good. The pump can be twisted to open and close it for travel and does not leak. The pump is also a good size to dispense with one hand. Plus it has an adorable bow!
I will repurchase this lotion whenever it goes on sale. I have used two bottles so far and am almost finished with my third. If you are looking for a good daily lotion try this out!
Caleigh H.
Caleigh H.
Schenectady, NY

I have horribly dry skin. Sometimes I can scratch and scratch til theres red lines all over. I grabbed this lotion a few months ago when they VS body care line was 5/25. It is AMAZING. I didn't think it would do that much since when I think of VS products I don't really think of them as being all that, I associate for dry skin brands like CeraVe or something instead. This stuff instantly relieves my skin and the smell is light but fresh with a hint of coconut. I can't stop applying it! It doesn't leave me greasy either. It absorbs quickly, while still leaving my skin feeling supple. My one con would be the price, as regularly prices its $18, which I think is a bit steep, so if you can get it on sale or something, I definitely would! I have about 1/4 of my first bottle left, and already have a backup!
Natasha H.
Natasha H.
Evarts, KY

Recieved a free mini sample of this, the body scrub, and the cleanser. I have super dry skin, so I was skeptical. The product smells absolutely wonderful. At first I thought the lotion was to thick, but my skin soaks it up and is actually working and hydrating my skin. I do apply twice daily when possible, but I am getting amazing results. The routine using all three products leaves be feeling brand new after a shower. I feel and look more radiant and my overall skin texture is improved. My only con is that it is thick so it doesn't spread very far. It takes quite a bit of product to cover the entire body. It soaks fast, so it requires more product to spread and cover and area of the body. I do recommend and plan tob purchase these in full size bottles during their next sale.
Allison A.
Allison A.

My new favorite body lotion! I have very sensitive/dry skin, so I was hesitant at first but the semi-annual sale got the best of me and I ended up purchasing this. It is one of the most effective and gentle lotions I've used. It has made my skin so soft, as well as the pores on my legs look less noticeable since they are much more hydrated now. I also cannot get enough of the smell, I am not one for coconut smells but VS always does it right.
Katelyn  .
Katelyn .

All time favorite lotion!!!! I personally love many VS products. But this one has to be at the top of the list, its silky and leaves your skin feeling great:) and has a wonderful smell ! Ive noticed my skin has become extremely more moisturized and feeling soft after i use this product. LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEE♡
Ps. I happen to grab these on sale for $5each and ive got a stock pile now:)) yay for sales!
Sara-Catherine F.
Sara-Catherine F.
Brandon, MS

I bought this during one of their sales to test it out! I really like the smell. It's not to over powering which is good. It isn't a bad price either! It definitely moistures your skin for a period of time. I keep it at my desk to keep my hands moisturized through out the day. You do have to reapply kinda frequently but it's not drying! I would definitely buy this again.
Brittney H.
Brittney H.
Danville, VA

I could not have given this product enough stars! It's absolutely amazing! The smell is to die for. With just one pump it covers a large section and leaves your skin smelling amazing & so hydrated! Wishing I would've bought more than one!
Marjorie S.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA

I love Victoria Secret products and the Hydrating Body Lotion is excellent. I keep a bottle at home and at work. It makes your skin feel so soft and it last for hours. Yes I recommend others to try this lotion. The price is great.
Brianna L.
Brianna L.

It smells amazing and with just one pump it leaves my hands so soft and smelling so great! I was not disappointed when I started using this lotion!!! I would highly recommend to anyone who has really dry hands
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Dickinson, TX

This lotion not only smells amazing but hydrated my skin without it leaving an oily residue. It's a staple in my morning routine and after a shower. Great price point, would definitely recommend.
Kathleen W.
Kathleen W.
Philadelphia, PA

How do you add more products to review here? I used the body wash version of this lotion.

Join Now