Add a Photo

By UNKNOWN
Victoria's Secret Hydrating Body Lotion, Coconut MilkYour secret to soft, sexy skin, blending our natural Cotton Moisture Complex for lasting hydration and antioxidant-rich açaí berry for ultimate moisture every day and a fruity scent.
Photos (4)
Allison A.
Allison A.

My new favorite body lotion! I have very sensitive/dry skin, so I was hesitant at first but the semi-annual sale got the best of me and I ended up purchasing this. It is one of the most effective and gentle lotions I've used. It has made my skin so soft, as well as the pores on my legs look less noticeable since they are much more hydrated now. I also cannot get enough of the smell, I am not one for coconut smells but VS always does it right.
Jesika M.
Jesika M.

So when I went to Victoria Secrets I got a free beauty bundle and this was one of the items. I wasn't too sure how I would like it since My boyfriend and me are not fans of the coconut butter smell but this doesn't smell as strong I use it once I get out of the shower and ever morning before I get dresses and it makes me feel nice and soft all day without reapplying which I love. Once I run out I would definitely go and actually buy it
Katelyn  .
Katelyn .

All time favorite lotion!!!! I personally love many VS products. But this one has to be at the top of the list, its silky and leaves your skin feeling great:) and has a wonderful smell ! Ive noticed my skin has become extremely more moisturized and feeling soft after i use this product. LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEE♡
Ps. I happen to grab these on sale for $5each and ive got a stock pile now:)) yay for sales!
Melissa A.
Melissa A.

Not sure about the reviews before me but I tend to completely disagree.. the only thing I liked about this lotion was the smell but the lotion it's self wasn't my favorite. It has a very water like texture and does not do a good job in moisturizing the skin at all , was not a fan.
Ana J.
Ana J.
Glen ellyn , Il

I love using this lotion after a bath. The coconut part makes it smell really good but isn't too over powering. It hydrated my skin and leaves it soft and smooth. I love everything Victoria's Secret has to offer. I'm a repeat customer and I have never been disappointed.
Raina H.
Raina H.
Lakeside, CA

Amazing lotion very moisturizing and only 18$ at Victoria secret. The coconut scent is very fresh and natural. It comes on its own or in a gift set. It's very affordable and 100% worth it. I think everyone needs this lotion.
Amazing ' works soooo good !! Makes my skin feel really soft and also makes it glo. Very very very effective , it has a great smell & very affordable ! Who wouldn't love it ? Must have ladies I recommend it to everyone !
Mary C.
Mary C.

Great smelling body lotion! Absorbs quickly and isn't greasy. Not for severely dry skin. Needed to apply a few times before hands were moisturizerized. Well worth the price, feels like a quality lotion.
Sheena D.
Sheena D.

This has been my favorite lotion since discovering two years ago! I love how moisturizing it is and the scent is a dreamy sweet coconut without being too much. I highly recommend!
Megan E.
Megan E.
Mayfield, KY

My favorite lotion at Victoria secret. It leaves your skin soft and smooth. It's my go to lotion after a nice bath.
Kathleen W.
Kathleen W.
Philadelphia, PA

How do you add more products to review here? I used the body wash version of this lotion.

Join Now