Add a Photo

By UNKNOWN
Victoria's Secret Hydrating Body Lotion, Coconut MilkYour secret to soft, sexy skin, blending our natural Cotton Moisture Complex for lasting hydration and antioxidant-rich açaí berry for ultimate moisture every day and a fruity scent.
Photos (5)
Caleigh H.
Caleigh H.
Schenectady, NY

I have horribly dry skin. Sometimes I can scratch and scratch til theres red lines all over. I grabbed this lotion a few months ago when they VS body care line was 5/25. It is AMAZING. I didn't think it would do that much since when I think of VS products I don't really think of them as being all that, I associate for dry skin brands like CeraVe or something instead. This stuff instantly relieves my skin and the smell is light but fresh with a hint of coconut. I can't stop applying it! It doesn't leave me greasy either. It absorbs quickly, while still leaving my skin feeling supple. My one con would be the price, as regularly prices its $18, which I think is a bit steep, so if you can get it on sale or something, I definitely would! I have about 1/4 of my first bottle left, and already have a backup!
Allison A.
Allison A.

My new favorite body lotion! I have very sensitive/dry skin, so I was hesitant at first but the semi-annual sale got the best of me and I ended up purchasing this. It is one of the most effective and gentle lotions I've used. It has made my skin so soft, as well as the pores on my legs look less noticeable since they are much more hydrated now. I also cannot get enough of the smell, I am not one for coconut smells but VS always does it right.
Katelyn  .
Katelyn .

All time favorite lotion!!!! I personally love many VS products. But this one has to be at the top of the list, its silky and leaves your skin feeling great:) and has a wonderful smell ! Ive noticed my skin has become extremely more moisturized and feeling soft after i use this product. LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEE♡
Ps. I happen to grab these on sale for $5each and ive got a stock pile now:)) yay for sales!
Kaley M.
Kaley M.
Windermere, FL

I received this product as a gift and absolutely love it. I keep it in an easily accessible spot so that any time my hands get dry at home I can lather up. It smells absolutely amazing and would recommend it to those with dry skin!
Sheena D.
Sheena D.

This has been my favorite lotion since discovering two years ago! I love how moisturizing it is and the scent is a dreamy sweet coconut without being too much. I highly recommend!
Melissa A.
Melissa A.

Not sure about the reviews before me but I tend to completely disagree.. the only thing I liked about this lotion was the smell but the lotion it's self wasn't my favorite. It has a very water like texture and does not do a good job in moisturizing the skin at all , was not a fan.
Amazing ' works soooo good !! Makes my skin feel really soft and also makes it glo. Very very very effective , it has a great smell & very affordable ! Who wouldn't love it ? Must have ladies I recommend it to everyone !
Kylee D.
Kylee D.
Ladoga

This lotion is awesome!!! I love the smell and it makes my skin super soft!
Leia L.
Leia L.
Quincy, IL

This is hydrating and thick and creamy! The scent is amazing!! It's a tad pricey but VS runs sales often enough that you can get a good deal. This gives major moisturizing factor! I will get again!!!
Raina H.
Raina H.
Lakeside, CA

Amazing lotion very moisturizing and only 18$ at Victoria secret. The coconut scent is very fresh and natural. It comes on its own or in a gift set. It's very affordable and 100% worth it. I think everyone needs this lotion.
Kathleen W.
Kathleen W.
Philadelphia, PA

How do you add more products to review here? I used the body wash version of this lotion.

Join Now