Add a Photo

By UNKNOWN
Victoria's Secret Hydrating Body Lotion, Coconut MilkYour secret to soft, sexy skin, blending our natural Cotton Moisture Complex for lasting hydration and antioxidant-rich açaí berry for ultimate moisture every day and a fruity scent.
Photos (2)
Jesika M.
Jesika M.

So when I went to Victoria Secrets I got a free beauty bundle and this was one of the items. I wasn't too sure how I would like it since My boyfriend and me are not fans of the coconut butter smell but this doesn't smell as strong I use it once I get out of the shower and ever morning before I get dresses and it makes me feel nice and soft all day without reapplying which I love. Once I run out I would definitely go and actually buy it
Katelyn  .
Katelyn .

All time favorite lotion!!!! I personally love many VS products. But this one has to be at the top of the list, its silky and leaves your skin feeling great:) and has a wonderful smell ! Ive noticed my skin has become extremely more moisturized and feeling soft after i use this product. LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEE♡
Ps. I happen to grab these on sale for $5each and ive got a stock pile now:)) yay for sales!
Raina H.
Raina H.
Lakeside, CA

Amazing lotion very moisturizing and only 18$ at Victoria secret. The coconut scent is very fresh and natural. It comes on its own or in a gift set. It's very affordable and 100% worth it. I think everyone needs this lotion.
Amazing ' works soooo good !! Makes my skin feel really soft and also makes it glo. Very very very effective , it has a great smell & very affordable ! Who wouldn't love it ? Must have ladies I recommend it to everyone !
Megan E.
Megan E.
Mayfield, KY

My favorite lotion at Victoria secret. It leaves your skin soft and smooth. It's my go to lotion after a nice bath.
Kylee D.
Kylee D.
Ladoga

This lotion is awesome!!! I love the smell and it makes my skin super soft!
Kathleen W.
Kathleen W.
Philadelphia, PA

How do you add more products to review here? I used the body wash version of this lotion.

Join Now