Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersVictoria's Secret
Hottest Body By Victoria Uplifting Bust Treatment

Victoria's Secret Hottest Body By Victoria Uplifting Bust Treatment

by Victoria's Secret

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Victoria's Secret Hottest Body By Victoria Uplifting Bust Treatment!
How would you rate this product?
Newark, NJ
Waiting for this product in the mail, heard good things about it. Thus far the price is amazing the packaging is nice
Bolivia, NC
Love Victoria's Secret Frangrances I don't think you can pick a wrong one I love to buy them around the holidays when you can get different bottles in a gift set its not too big that way if you don't like it and the prices are usually great also.
Rutherfordton, NC
I'm not a fan of this spray. It is way too strong for my senses! There's a lot of people who had complimented me while wearing it, but I just couldn't get used to it.
Victoria has really outdone herself. This product is awesome! It came out of the can as a very airy, mousse-like product that fizzed and bubbled in my hand. As I spreaded it on my body, it created this unbelievable cooling sensation and popped and crackled all over. It felt really good and invigorating, and then my skin sort of tightened up all over. It also made my dry skin incredibly smooth and soft all day. I've only been using it for a week and I don't have any cellulite to speak of, but my skin does feel tighter.

Looking for your answer?