Victoria's Secret Honeysuckle White Patchouli Body Lotion uploaded by Diamantias R.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria Secret Honeysuckle & White Patchouli Body Lotion

Victoria's Secret Honeysuckle White Patchouli Body Lotion
  • "I really wish VS would bring this collection back! The scents were light and the cream was super moisturizing as was the body spray from the same collection. " in 4 reviews
Kathryn S.
I'm so thankful that VS has a patchouli scented lotion. I love the smell of patchouli and it's a rare scent to find for me. Especially from one of my favorite stores. VS makes incredible lotions. The scents usually sticks on you all day which is something that's important to me when it comes to lotion. I hate reapplying lotion and carrying it around with me but I constantly want the scent. That's why this one is so great. It has a strong scent but not overwhelming. This scent is perfect for any age woman.
Eva R.
Toda la coleccion de victoria secret son fantasticas, sus cremas, splash, lociones, compactos, todos son inigualables, vale la pena la inversion, su rico aroma que perdura en la piel enamora, constantemente intento tener en mis manos una locion corporal , este rico aroma a miel es tenue y fresco
Diamantias R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Uso esas cremas luego del baño y son Sencillamente exquisito el olor que deja y la aroma que deja en tu cuerpo es fascinante la usó desde hace algún tiempo y la verdad me gusta muchísimo es hidratante en mi crema favorita para las noches
TRACY O.
This is the NASTIEST I repeat the NASTIEST smelling product ever!!! I cannot believe this is Victoria's Secret, not too mention the scent does NOT go away, it is gag inducing! YUCK YUCK YUCK, JUST THE GROSSEST SCENT EVER! STAY AWAY!!!!!!
Giana P.
Franklin Park, NJ
This product was good, but not as up to par as the other VS lotions. It keeps you moisturized as any lotion would, but the smell wasn't all that great to me. It didn't remind me much of honeysuckle. I wouldn't buy again simply because theirs better out there from this brand.
Dawn S.
Fort Smith
I love the honeysuckle scent in this body lotion, it leaves my skin very soft and scented for many hours with having to refresh. Good Value in price for this product especially since the scent goes a long way. I highly recommend this product and have bought it many times.
Michelle L.
Hueytown, AL
This is not my favorite scent from the Victoria Secret lotion line. I am very sensitive to smells and this one will give me a headache. It is a great lotion, my daughter was able to use it when I couldn't. I would not buy it for me again but I would for my daughter.
Christina Q.
Dixon, MO
Let me first start off with I love all things Victoria Secret! So when they had a product with a Honeysuckle scent I had to jump on this. You definitely get your money's worth for the price and get to smell great as an added bonus. Love love love this lotion!
Kristin H.
This lotion leaves you feeling silky soft and smelling fresh and sweet. I love the feel of this lotion. It's nothing a world above any other lotion, but it does the job well. It absorbs well and lasts a pretty fair amount of time. I would recommend this product!
Lindsay E.
Gibsonburg , OH
One of my favorites from Victoria Secret Beauty! I absolutely love Patchouli and this isn't at all over powering. I use a little here and there and it's all I need. I use one of their beauty items everyday and leaves a long lasting scent and softness.
Hello how much is this?
How do I order this and how much is it?
Andrea W.
Parma, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Bath and body works makes patchouli scented stuff in their aromatherapy line
maryam y.
San Francisco
Victoria's Secret Honeysuckle White Patchouli Body Lotion 2.5 oz X 5that lotion where is shop? i want buy it for my mom can tell me where is shop ? please help me thanks