BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Hibiscus Yumberry Mist 8.4 FL oz Fragrant Mist

kandiss J.
I got this for Christmas and i think it smells super good. It has a sweet flowery smell. The lotion lasts longer than the spray does. The lotion is surprisingly hydrating . But when i went to get more, i thought the price was a bit high.
Rebecca C.
Port Wentwrth, GA
I have so many sprays and perfumes from Victoria Secret and I love most of them!! Sometimes you get a smell that isn't for you but I'll give it to my mom or sister since our tastes are different. The scent lasts a while and they are usually on sale or going to be on sale. This scent is sweet and flowery. I believe it's one of my moms favorites!!
Malynda C.
Christiansburg, VA
I love how yummy this smells. I usually use it at night before bed and my fiancé loves it too. A good value compared to other high end products of the same quality, would definitely purchase again in the future.
Aimeeh L.
Great smell! This is perfect for summer when you are sweating on the heat of the sun. It gives a sweet smell that will make you feel good even if you are out all day!
Victoria P.
It is a wonderful fragrance and the packaging is so beautiful. The intensity of the scent could use some work though.
Deon B.
I love this fragrance. It is very soft and inviting. I wear it almost every single day. My only issue is that the scent wears off quickly.