BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Start the flirtation in Hello Darling, a playful sparkle of white nectarine and fresh peony. This foaming body wash from our VS Fantasies collection features conditioning aloe vera, plus antioxidant vitamin E.

Skin feels soft, smooth and touchable. Live out your beauty fantasy in our most popular scented body care, exclusively at Victoria's Secret.

britani t.
Murfreesboro, TN
The sent of this product is beautiful. Your instantly transported to a field of luxurious flowers. The size of the jar is enough to keep you supplied for months. The color of the butter is not that pretty. Its a muddy grey purple that reminds you of a face mask. The butter seems thick but becomes very thin when you apply it to the skin. The formula does not last all day and it should not be a choice for people with dry skin or ezcema. I love the product but the formula and color could use some work.
Ana M.
Davis, CA
Oh my goodness! I honestly don't care for Victoria secret but I LOOOOVE these butters! The most amazing smell and quality! Got this product at the mall and I'm in love. It lasts sooo long and I'd definitely buy it again!
Alba B.
Las Vegas, NV
Living in dry Vegas defiantly need a body butter it's so dry here that sometimes lotion does not do the job! So these VS body butter are absolutely perfect for my skin! Def will recommend it to anyone who lives in a dry area or even just for shine
Reginae W.
San Ramon, CA
The body butter is the best leaving your skin feeling smooth and not dry. Some scents may be a little harsh from VS, but this one is not. I purchased from a Victoria secret store in the Bay Area and would purchase this one again.
Elizabeth B.
San Diego, CA
Love their products! Love the sent it has and how it leaves your body smelling fenomenal. I use it once in a while since it is very buttery in my opinion. Great value and I definitely recommend it .
Daniela R.
Absolutely love this.The smell isnt too strong and stays for hours. Lasts forever I've had it for months and used it generously .its a known brand so the price is a little more than it should be but worth it
Jenna G.
Love this body butter, it feels real smooth on my skin and the smell is just amazing. It's not a strong smell that can be overwhelming, it's the perfect amount.
Danielle B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I would be careful when using this. I work at Victoria's Secret for a while and we had customers bring it back because it made them break out.
Amy T.
Gloucester Courthouse
This Victoria secret hello darling is one of my favorite prosu, ts... It's, dry disappointing that tbe
This selection is not available anymore
Kyrsten M.
Santee, CA
It smells great and left my skin hydrated all day. The smell is vibrating and I don't have to wear perfume when I use this lotion
Carolina N.
Sacramento, CA
Where can I find this with the same packaging? My Victoria secret store does not carry with this packaging