Victoria's Secret Heavenly Enchanted Fragrance Body Mist Spray, Discontinued Scent, 8.4 Oz Full Size uploaded by Suzanne C.Victoria's Secret Heavenly Enchanted Fragrance Body Mist Spray, Discontinued Scent, 8.4 Oz Full Size uploaded by Ariana E.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

• Is this scent coming back to Victoria Secret's?1 Answers
  • ¿ Dónde puedo encontrar esto en Santo Domingo?1 Answers
Skye N.
Rocky Mount, NC
I love this body spray! It smells so awesome and lasts all day! I have always loved most things VS, so I def wasn't disappointed with this purchase! The price on it isn't that bad and it's worth it bc it's a good sized bottle! I highly recommend you try this stuff out!
Ariana E.
San Tan Vly, AZ
This stuff is amazing for a body mist. The smell is fantastic. Floral scent but not too rosy. I love body mists for post workout or even daily basis for quick errands. One of my favorite scents.
Eleonora O.
I love almost all the Victoria secret heavenly line. My all time favorite is still dream angel but this one smells nice as well. It lasts a good amount of time as well
Courtney C.
Huntington, WV
Great everyday alternative to a perfume! I keep a bottle in my car or purse and one at home! Smells great and is much cheaper than perfume! And it lasts forever!
Gris M.
Palatine, IL
I wear all these vs sprays to work and pretty much when I'm not going out because they are inexpensive yet they smell flirty sexy most of them! Even this one.
Afsheen  S.
They smell sooooooo good but for some reason it's really hard to press them down like the spray bottle doesn't work as well. But it smells awesome
Shakira C.
This scent isn't the worst I've ever smelled but it's certainly not Victoria's Secret's best. The smell just gives me a headache.
María Gabriela L.
I love all Victoria Secret fragrance. They leaves an amazing smell and are all beautiful. The bottle also is so chic.
Amber C.
Macon, GA
One of my favorite scents from VS but I don't buy them very often unless it's during the semi annual sale.
Suzanne C.
Norcross, GA
I love all the fragrance by Victoria Secret it leaves such amazing sent and it leaves like a honey smell.
Pamela B.
Dominican Republic, RD
¿ Dónde puedo encontrar esto en Santo Domingo?
Latisha B.
Highland Spgs, VA
Is this scent coming back to Victoria Secret's?