Victoria's Secret Heavenly Enchanted Fragrance Body Mist Spray, Discontinued Scent, 8.4 Oz Full Size uploaded by Suzanne C.Victoria's Secret Heavenly Enchanted Fragrance Body Mist Spray, Discontinued Scent, 8.4 Oz Full Size uploaded by Ariana E.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

• Is this scent coming back to Victoria Secret's?1 Answers
  • ¿ Dónde puedo encontrar esto en Santo Domingo?1 Answers
Ariana E.
San Tan Vly, AZ
This stuff is amazing for a body mist. The smell is fantastic. Floral scent but not too rosy. I love body mists for post workout or even daily basis for quick errands. One of my favorite scents.
Courtney C.
Huntington, WV
Great everyday alternative to a perfume! I keep a bottle in my car or purse and one at home! Smells great and is much cheaper than perfume! And it lasts forever!
María Gabriela L.
I love all Victoria Secret fragrance. They leaves an amazing smell and are all beautiful. The bottle also is so chic.
Suzanne C.
Norcross, GA
I love all the fragrance by Victoria Secret it leaves such amazing sent and it leaves like a honey smell.
Skye N.
Rocky Mount, NC
I love this body spray! It smells so awesome and lasts all day! I have always loved most things VS, so I def wasn't disappointed with this purchase! The price on it isn't that bad and it's worth it bc it's a good sized bottle! I highly recommend you try this stuff out!
Angelica  L.
Detroit, MI
Smells so good, the name defiantly explains how it smells !
With two sprays I'm ready for the day
Shakira C.
This scent isn't the worst I've ever smelled but it's certainly not Victoria's Secret's best. The smell just gives me a headache.
Eleonora O.
I love almost all the Victoria secret heavenly line. My all time favorite is still dream angel but this one smells nice as well. It lasts a good amount of time as well
Amber C.
Macon, GA
One of my favorite scents from VS but I don't buy them very often unless it's during the semi annual sale.
Afsheen  S.
They smell sooooooo good but for some reason it's really hard to press them down like the spray bottle doesn't work as well. But it smells awesome
Pamela B.
Dominican Republic, RD
¿ Dónde puedo encontrar esto en Santo Domingo?
Latisha B.
Henrico, VA
Is this scent coming back to Victoria Secret's?