BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #52 in Fragrance Mists for Her

Fall for the one and only Victoria’s Secret Heavenly, our romantic most-loved fragrance in a gorgeous bottle.

• Fragrance type: Warm

• What does this perfume smell like? I really liked body by...2 Answers
  • is this quite strong?1 Answers
Echo E.
pollock pines
I am a Victoria secret fan big time but really who’s not ? Clothes , bras , sexy night outfit lol and perfume. I’m not going to lye I like this scent it’s really nice . But the reason I had to buy mine was because of the bottle on mine it’s so pretty I had to share
Rachel T.
Markham, ON
Such an amazing smelling perfume. Carries a unique smell that is not too over powering. Many of my friends compliment me on it and has now became one of my staple scents! // Victoria's Secret Heavenly Eau De Parfum
Angelica C.
This perfume is excellent. Its very good aroma! I always carry it with me! It is indispensable in my wallet! Your fragrance smells good!
Stephania P.
Florida, FL
I love the fragrance of this perfume has a smell so subtle but at the same time so soft and rich you immediately smell it you turn to look at the person who brings it put I have it and I have spent a lot of time asking me what brand of perfume I use .
Anita L.
This one never gets old I live the smell. I always look to see when it's on sale , it's a must have
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Victoria's Secret Heavenly Body Mist is one of my signature scents! It is not over powering like some of their perfumes or Body Sprays! If you can catch their semi annual sales you can get numerous bottles for a very good price! It is a light fresh and clean floral scent . I have yet to smell anything like it! When ever I wear it people always compliment me. Memebers of the opposite sex absolutely love it!
Yessi G.
Chino, CA
My favorite perfume I always buy me the same brand. & very important for me its soft the smell is wonderful thank you
Christina O.
Florence, AZ
My favorite!! Nothing else to say absolutely in love with this perfume ladies!!! Totally recommend!!!
Nancy C.
I absolutely love the scent of this heavenly perfume. I've had it for a while and only use it on occasion. This was a gift so I cherish it. I love how long lasting the scent it. I recommend it to others.
Edith C.
Killeen , TX
I'm on the fence about this perfume, it smells pleasant but it's not my favorite!
Carolyn D.
What does this perfume smell like? I really liked body by Victoria but they don't sell that anymore?
Lauren G.