BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Fall for the one and only Victoria’s Secret Heavenly, our romantic most-loved fragrance in a gorgeous bottle.

• Fragrance type: Warm

• What does this perfume smell like? I really liked body by...2 Answers
  • is this quite strong?1 Answers
Janilia 👑.
Boston, MA
Lets start by saying this is my favorite smell of all timeeeeee. Like its actually heavenly and i feel as though it smells better with each bottle i purchase. Its not to strong of a scent but its definitely one that people will question what it is. Its lightly florally but yet you smell bossy, if that makes any sense lol. Will continue to buy until someone matches its fly !!
Kemberlyn P.
una fragancia tan dulce como la primavera te sientes una dama en el momento en que es un olor que dura todo el día y lo mejor es que puedes usarla tanto de día como de noche y siempre será una dulce fragancia exquisita ya que ella no es otra
Wincelyn P.
18804 33rd ave S Seatac Wa
this is one of my favorite perfumes, victoria’s secret never fails me. very light smell that will be with you the whole day
Echo E.
pollock pines
I am a Victoria secret fan big time but really who’s not ? Clothes , bras , sexy night outfit lol and perfume. I’m not going to lye I like this scent it’s really nice . But the reason I had to buy mine was because of the bottle on mine it’s so pretty I had to share
Chloe W.
Ionia
I got this perfume as a Christmas gift, I wouldn’t have normally spent that much, but I absolutely love the smell. It seems to lay longer than some of my other perfumes and I strongly recommend it to my friends. When I’m wearing this perfume, I feel classier and more elegant which I love.
Lisa L.
Pontiac , MI
Victoria’s Secret heavenly has my go to perfume since it came out when I was a teen. I love it and it’s a very classic smell for me. I will always buy this perfume 😍
Kristen H.
Malvern, AR
I always love Victoria's Secret scents. This one is one of my favorites. It has a desinct flowery scent that is not overpowering.
Katie B.
New Caney , TX
I have this, but haven’t used it enough to make it have 5 stars for me. But I love the bottle!
Melissa B.
Love this perfume. I get so many compliments when I'm wearing this. This is my favorite!
Nasharia B.
Estill Spgs, TN
Yaasss! 🙌🏽🔥 this scent is to absolutely die for!... maybe that is why they named it "heavenly" 🤔😅 Lol no but seriously it will turn heads and get compliments! It's bomb. You want a fragrance that is light and flirty but will give you that bossy like smell baaabbyyy THIS is for you. I just ran out 😩😣 so I'm on my way to place a new online order like NEEOOWW! 🤤 It really is heavenly!!
Carolyn D.
What does this perfume smell like? I really liked body by Victoria but they don't sell that anymore?
Lauren G.