BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Fall for the one and only Victoria’s Secret Heavenly, our romantic most-loved fragrance in a gorgeous bottle.

• Fragrance type: Warm

• What does this perfume smell like? I really liked body by Victori...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Tia K.
Carthage, MS
Review for: Victoria Secret Heavenly By Victoria'S Secret Victoria Secret Heavenly; Eau De Parfum Spray 1.7 Oz more...
Love!!! I love VS heavenly. This is a product I used many years ago when I received it as a Christmas gift and I have loved it since. This is strong enough to last but light enough to not bother you or send you crying. I will always keep this with my perfumes beautiful scent just like it says Heavenly
Rachael P.
Love this scent! This was one of the first perfumes I've used of Victoria's Secret and I'll continue to use it.
Janilia 👑.
Boston, MA
Lets start by saying this is my favorite smell of all timeeeeee. Like its actually heavenly and i feel as though it smells better with each bottle i purchase. Its not to strong of a scent but its definitely one that people will question what it is. Its lightly florally but yet you smell bossy, if that makes any sense lol. Will continue to buy until someone matches its fly !!
Ayoub b.
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is AYOUB and I have a channel on YouTubewith a large number of views I do a lot of reviews .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote  Best productfor Beginners .I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my channel my adresse is Street :N4 RUE 34 BORJ TOULAL City :MEKNES Country: MOROCCO
Julia B.
Livonia
This is my favorite perfume. It's not overpowering, and it lasts for hours. I always get compliments when I wear this, and my boyfriend loves it. It comes in such a large size that I don't think I will need to repurchase it for a long time. When I do run out, I will definitely buy it again.
Marina S.
Greenfield, WI
This stuff smells soooo good! Definitely recommend to anyone. Not strong and literally the name describes it. Heavenly
Kendall G.
Louisville , KY
This is a throwback, but goodie! Love this smell for either a nice night out or just for a everyday. it's very classy to me. This is not over powering and you don't need a lot. Lasts all day and rarely have to use more.
Missy B.
SCRANTON, PA
This is the sexiest perfume ever!! When I wear it I get so many compliments. I also love their "love me" and "tease" and "bombshell". All of their perfumes have this addictive smell to them and honestly, they do last all day long.
michelle c.
St Petersburg, FL
Victoria's Secret Heavenly Eau De Parfum This is one of the most beautiful scents ever made. My hubby just loved it. I've been wearing it for 20 yrs and it still is awesome. Highly recommend!
Skye T.
My favorite VS perfume. It's light, airy, sensual, and fragrant, yet perfect to wear everyday. It smells heavenly.
The scent lasts and it's so reasonable for the quality.
I get stopped every time I wear it by people asking what I'm wearing.
Love it!
Carolyn D.
What does this perfume smell like? I really liked body by Victoria but they don't sell that anymore?