BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Fall for the one and only Victoria’s Secret Heavenly, our romantic most-loved fragrance in a gorgeous bottle.

• Fragrance type: Warm

• What does this perfume smell like? I really liked body by...2 Answers
  • is this quite strong?1 Answers
Merceades S.
Anderson, SC
By far my favorite scent of the holidays right now! It’s so sweet yet sexy and it goes with any mood I’m feeling. The smell also last for hours so I don’t have to worry about reapply throughout the day!   I feel like i could never really find my scent until this came around and i'm hooked now! #giftcrush
Kelly L.
Tinton Falls , NJ
This is always my go to every single time. The scent is exactly how it's described on the bottle, heavenly. I personally think it lasts a decent amount of time and it's a nice bottle. The price is decent for Victoria secret but I always wait for the semi sale to stock up.
Christina T.
Muncie
This is my all time favorite scent from VS
It is a floral and feminine scent
Lasts so long on my skin
The packaging is beautiful. Especially the cap
Missy B.
Scranton, PA
This is the sexiest perfume ever!! When I wear it I get so many compliments. I also love their "love me" and "tease" and "bombshell". All of their perfumes have this addictive smell to them and honestly, they do last all day long.
Denise B.
I absolutely love this perfume! It is my go to when I want to smell nice. It has a light scent that isn't overwhelming and stays all day. I have tried other fragrances but always come back to this one. If you are looking for something new to try this is definitely worth the price.
michelle c.
St Petersburg, FL
Victoria's Secret Heavenly Eau De Parfum This is one of the most beautiful scents ever made. My hubby just loved it. I've been wearing it for 20 yrs and it still is awesome. Highly recommend!
Ayoub b.
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is AYOUB and I have a channel on YouTubewith a large number of views I do a lot of reviews .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote  Best productfor Beginners .I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my channel my adresse is Street :N4 RUE 34 BORJ TOULAL City :MEKNES Country: MOROCCO
Megan K.
Hendersonville, NC
This is my favorite scent.. The smell is pleasant but no over-powering. It is sweet and long-lasting.
Melissa R.
Miramar, FL
I love this perfume. It's my favorite of all times. I rather wear this than anything else. It has such a soft and nice scent. It's so pleasant and not as strong as others. It's a sweet fragrance.
Ana C.
I first smelled it on a friend. she bathes in Victoria's Secret products. It was so good! I wet the store later that week and I got myself the splash to see if it worked on me. It was great. My mom liked to, so I got it for her, but I use it a lot too :) I am getting her the lotion soon
Carolyn D.
What does this perfume smell like? I really liked body by Victoria but they don't sell that anymore?
Lauren G.