BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #85 in Perfume for Her

Fall for the one and only Victoria’s Secret Heavenly, our romantic most-loved fragrance in a gorgeous bottle.

• Fragrance type: Warm

• is this quite strong?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Libby T.
Waycross,GA
I can honestly say there are not many fragrances from VS that I enjoy. However, saying that I actually really enjoy this scent. Most fragrances from VS give me terrible headaches which as far as I know there perfume are the only ones that do. This is one of few that doesn't. I actually would wear this perfume on special occasions, very nice!
Alyssa S.
I'm in love with this!!! It only took this sample to get hooked on it. The price is reasonable if you get a smaller size. I bought mine at Victoria's Secret. There's nothing at all to compare this to. I would definitely recommend this!!!
Katelyn L.
Rocky Mount, NC
My mom got this as a present for Christmas and she and I both love it. This will last you all day and night. The smell lasts forever. Smells amazing. Not sure on the price because it was a gift but I would definitely recommend this to all!
Jennifer M.
Eau Claire, WI
Victoria's Secret Heavening has been a favorite fragrance of mine for several years now.. It is a beautiful year round fragrance and works just as well in winter as in summer. It is long lasting, especially when paired with the Heavenly body lotion and I would recommend to anyone looking for a new and feminine fragrance.
Allison L.
Henderson, KY
My #1 favorite perfume of all time. I love everything about the limited brands items. This perfume is also my husbands favorite, it's a little fruity with a lot of kick. It is certainly work every penny because it also lasts so long!
Jessica H.
Grand Prairie , TX
This smells so good. I love this perfume and have like 4 of them. The bottle is beautiful and the scent is long lasting. A little goes a long way. It smells better than some of the designer brands. I would definitely purchase this again.
Stephania P.
Florida, FL
I love the fragrance of this perfume has a smell so subtle but at the same time so soft and rich you immediately smell it you turn to look at the person who brings it put I have it and I have spent a lot of time asking me what brand of perfume I use .
Mattea P.
Clovis, NM
I used to work for vs and got a small bottle of this, it is not my favorite kind of musky and doesn't last very long. Personally I like noir and lovespell better so I wouldn't recommend this one. But everyone has different scents of smell.
Pam G.
Oh my God this right here is the go to perfume. It is light easy on the smell not over powering. It can be worn everyday or as a special scent when going out but not nowhere really special. A must have in your collection.
Claudia S.
Brookhaven, GA
Luce fantastica rica fragancia deseo probarlo gratuitamente me encanta los perfumes y todo lo que sea de cosmeticos me encanta me fascinan y quiero esta y todas las muestras de perfume y todas las muestras de cosmeticos
Carolyn D.
What does this perfume smell like? I really liked body by Victoria but they don't sell that anymore?
Lauren G.