BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Fall for the one and only Victoria’s Secret Heavenly, our romantic most-loved fragrance in a gorgeous bottle.

• Fragrance type: Warm

• What does this perfume smell like? I really liked body by Victori...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jessi P.
Eagle, MI
I own the perfume and lotion, and it smells just as it is labeled- HEAVENLY. It's not one of my favorite perfumes from VS, but it makes me feel elegant when I wear it! A bit musky with hints of floral, it is definitely a top notch perfume for a low cost.
Karaleah G.
Albuquerque , NM
Review for: Victoria Secret Heavenly By Victoria'S Secret Victoria Secret Heavenly; Eau De Parfum Spray 1.7 Oz more...
One of the best smelling perfumes ever. I buy in bundles when therye on sale for 18$ each, lasting me a year or more. Perfect for the price, and a unique smell that can't be replicated from anywhere else. It long lasting on the skin and not overwhelming.
Pily B.
This has been my #1 go-to fragrance for years! I make sure never to run out and the price is so reasonable it's allowed me to continue stocked. I always get so many compliments when I wear this scent, it stays for hours but is so light and pleasant I've never found it to be overpowering. It's such a feminine, sweet and timeless scent unlike any other.
Brenda R.
I had always smelled this fragrance as a body spray and always liked it. My mom has had it for yeeeeears. I decided to buy some myself and tried out the actual perfume! It is amazing so soft and "heavenly" smelling! The actual perfume version is so much better and lasts forever!
Maria R.
I just got this as a gift for Christmas and it smells so good!!! A lot of perfumes don't last throughout the day but this one definitely does. I use to only buy the Bombshell and Light Blue perfume from VS but now I will be purchasing this one as well. Love it!!
Libby T.
Waycross,GA
I can honestly say there are not many fragrances from VS that I enjoy. However, saying that I actually really enjoy this scent. Most fragrances from VS give me terrible headaches which as far as I know there perfume are the only ones that do. This is one of few that doesn't. I actually would wear this perfume on special occasions, very nice!
Katelyn L.
Rocky Mount, NC
My mom got this as a present for Christmas and she and I both love it. This will last you all day and night. The smell lasts forever. Smells amazing. Not sure on the price because it was a gift but I would definitely recommend this to all!
Allison L.
Henderson, KY
My #1 favorite perfume of all time. I love everything about the limited brands items. This perfume is also my husbands favorite, it's a little fruity with a lot of kick. It is certainly work every penny because it also lasts so long!
Jessica H.
Grand Prairie , TX
This smells so good. I love this perfume and have like 4 of them. The bottle is beautiful and the scent is long lasting. A little goes a long way. It smells better than some of the designer brands. I would definitely purchase this again.
Jennifer M.
Eau Claire, WI
Victoria's Secret Heavening has been a favorite fragrance of mine for several years now.. It is a beautiful year round fragrance and works just as well in winter as in summer. It is long lasting, especially when paired with the Heavenly body lotion and I would recommend to anyone looking for a new and feminine fragrance.
Carolyn D.
What does this perfume smell like? I really liked body by Victoria but they don't sell that anymore?