BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #52 in Fragrance Mists for Her

Fall for the one and only Victoria’s Secret Heavenly, our romantic most-loved fragrance in a gorgeous bottle.

• Fragrance type: Warm
  • Notes: White musk, sandalwood, vanilla and white peony
  • 50 ml/1.7 fl. oz.
  • 100 ml/3.4 fl. oz.
  • Domestic

• What does this perfume smell like? I really liked body by...2 Answers
  • is this quite strong?1 Answers
Lorene T.
I actually purchased this huge boxed gift set, almost $90...this scent smells so classy and HIGH END. i get so much compliments and if i don't get compliments then they would ask...what are you wearing? i would definitely buy it again.
Rachel G.
Savannah, GA
This is my favorite scent from VS. It's such a romantic, heavy scent. I buy this every chance I get. The packaging is classic and chic. I wear this daily for a casual or special event. I would suggest for everyone to try this scent, if you haven't already!
Jessi P.
Eagle, MI
I own the perfume and lotion, and it smells just as it is labeled- HEAVENLY. It's not one of my favorite perfumes from VS, but it makes me feel elegant when I wear it! A bit musky with hints of floral, it is definitely a top notch perfume for a low cost.
Kaitlin P.
Lafayette, CA
This is my favorite perfume by Victoria's Secret. It has a nice bottle, and the pump releases a nice, fine mist of perfume. I got this perfume in a bigger bottle and I love it. The small bottle is good to put in your purse for touch ups. I recommend it!
Shantiara R.
Farmville, VA
I can honestly say that I am more of a PINK fragrance fan. I do have a few VS favorites when it comes to fragrance though. For instance, I really like virtually all of the fragrances in their "blush" forms, like Pure seduction Blush, and Love Spell Blush.
Meagan S.
Heavenly by Victoria Secret is my mom and I favorite parfume. It smells amazing. It is a little pricey so I always try to stock up when it's on sale. I use this everyday and get lots of compliments on how good it smells. I would recommend it to anyone!
Nancy C.
I absolutely love the scent of this heavenly perfume. I've had it for a while and only use it on occasion. This was a gift so I cherish it. I love how long lasting the scent it. I recommend it to others.
Brenda K.
I had always smelled this fragrance as a body spray and always liked it. My mom has had it for yeeeeears. I decided to buy some myself and tried out the actual perfume! It is amazing so soft and "heavenly" smelling! The actual perfume version is so much better and lasts forever!
Amaya P.
Derry, NH
I have three different versions of this perfume and can't live without it. Such a nice smell and long lasting. I go to school and put it on right before I leave and when I get home you can still smell it perfectly my 10/10 would recommend to anyone
Pily B.
This has been my #1 go-to fragrance for years! I make sure never to run out and the price is so reasonable it's allowed me to continue stocked. I always get so many compliments when I wear this scent, it stays for hours but is so light and pleasant I've never found it to be overpowering. It's such a feminine, sweet and timeless scent unlike any other.
Carolyn D.
What does this perfume smell like? I really liked body by Victoria but they don't sell that anymore?
Lauren G.