BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Fall for the one and only Victoria’s Secret Heavenly, our romantic most-loved fragrance in a gorgeous bottle.

• Fragrance type: Warm

• What does this perfume smell like? I really liked body by Victori...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Briana C.
Cranston, RI
Review for: Victoria Secret Heavenly By Victoria'S Secret Victoria Secret Heavenly; Eau De Parfum Spray 1.7 Oz more...
I love love love this perfume!!! I first received it as a gift from my boyfriend when it first came out many moons ago. I've tried other Victoria's Secret perfumes but always find myself coming back to this one. The scent is a nice, light floral scent. This is one of their best selling perfumes for good reason ❤️❤️
Erin P.
Stuyvesant Fl, NY
I was in love with this scent back in high school and I still love it and buy it today, 15 years after the first bottle I bought. It's a classic. It's a bit powdery at first (I'm not a huge fan if anything powdery), but after that subsides it's just amazing. This will always be a part of my collection.
Nichole K.
Beloit, WI
Love, love, love Victoria Secrets Heavenly scent!!! It's such a beautiful scent! I get so many compliments when I wear it. I love the fact that it's light, but not so light that it can't be worn year-round. I always feel complete/ put together when I wear it. To me it helps make sweats feel dressy! 😉
Tatiana S.
This is my moms favorite perfume, i got it for her birthday and she was so happy. i believe they discontinued and then brought it back. It lasts pretty long, smells really nice and doesn't smell not cheap like other perfumes. I'm glad they brought it back, will definitely make sure my mom has this
Angela K.
Manassas, VA
I love wearing VS perfume. They are very pricey, but eventually some go on sale for their annual sale and such, so that's usually when I buy it or get the smaller sample size. I actually r viewed thus as a sample size. I like it, but it does have the older grandma like scent to it. It is long wear.
Makayla D.
This is my go to/ must have perfume. It smells as its stated, heavenly. I have gotten so many compliments and questions about what I'm wearing when I have this on. I love the hint smell of vanilla and white peony in it along with the white musk and sandle wood giving it a more mature smell without it smelling old lady or too fruity/ flowery. It is the perfect combination and I highly recommend purchasing!
Melody B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I'm not sure why I've always loved this scent. Even now when I smell it, it almost seems too "spicy" and too strong overall, but I still wear it and get tons of compliments. Apply in moderation, SERIOUSLY in moderation, because it is strong, but i love it and other people seem to as well.
Whitney M.
College Sta, TX
By far my favorite body stray! I would get compliments from complete strangers half way through the day wearing it! It is light weigh and none expensive...it smells fresh! Easy to throw into purse and I would asolutely recommended this product! You will not regret your purchase!!!!
Allison F.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: Victoria's Secret Heavenly Edp .05 Fl Oz Sample Vial on Card more...
Not reviewing the sample, just the smell! This perfume lasts for DAYS! It has been one of my very favorite smells since I was like 9! My first perfume, and my favorite! The entire angels collection is great but Heavenly is the best hands down. Would absolutely recommend.
Lorene T.
Bridgeport, CT
I actually purchased this huge boxed gift set, almost $90...this scent smells so classy and HIGH END. i get so much compliments and if i don't get compliments then they would ask...what are you wearing? i would definitely buy it again.
Carolyn D.
What does this perfume smell like? I really liked body by Victoria but they don't sell that anymore?