BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #41 in Fragrance Mists for Her

Fall for the one and only Victoria’s Secret Heavenly, our romantic most-loved fragrance in a gorgeous bottle.

• Fragrance type: Warm
  • Notes: White musk, sandalwood, vanilla and white peony
  • 50 ml/1.7 fl. oz.
  • 100 ml/3.4 fl. oz.
  • Domestic

• What does this perfume smell like? I really liked body by...2 Answers
  • is this quite strong?1 Answers
Michelle P.
Gorgeous fragrance that lasts all day. The scent is soft, feminine, and romantic. I'm very pleased with this perfume and it works for day and night use and I especially love that it's not too overwhelming!
There's are reason why this has been around so long. Light full scent but nice smelling. Long lasting. Makes you feel beautiful with out over powering. Price as expected. Not to bad.
Angelina D.
This smells amazing. Definitely was a favorite. When I was younger unused to steal this from my mom and spray it all the time because i liked it that much. Definitely recommend.
Amanda S.
Harrisonburg, VA
My absolute favorite. Love the scent. Long lasting scent and decently priced. One bottle with daily use has lasted 7 months and still have some left. The bottle is very cute.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Victoria's Secret Heavenly Body Mist is one of my signature scents! It is not over powering like some of their perfumes or Body Sprays! If you can catch their semi annual sales you can get numerous bottles for a very good price! It is a light fresh and clean floral scent . I have yet to smell anything like it! When ever I wear it people always compliment me. Memebers of the opposite sex absolutely love it!
Delaney S.
Reading, PA
It took me a really long time to get used to this scent and I'm still not completely sold on it. I've had it for awhile but never really used it because I think it smells like an old lady. A couple weeks ago, though, I ran out of my other spray so I ended up using it. It started to smell better to me after using it regularly, but now that I bought a different spray, I stopped using it or thinking about it altogether. So it's not terrible, but it's definitely not the best either.
Tia K.
Carthage, MS
Love!!! I love VS heavenly. This is a product I used many years ago when I received it as a Christmas gift and I have loved it since. This is strong enough to last but light enough to not bother you or send you crying. I will always keep this with my perfumes beautiful scent just like it says Heavenly
Amie C.
Lake Balboa, CA
I really like this scent and I'm VERY picky about perfume. What's nice about Heavenly is that it smells like soapy flowers...it's a light, clean floral scent, yet it remains youthful. It's great for day to day wear. It's casual and sophisticated and the price is so reasonable compared to other perfumes of this quality.
Briana C.
Cranston, RI
I love love love this perfume!!! I first received it as a gift from my boyfriend when it first came out many moons ago. I've tried other Victoria's Secret perfumes but always find myself coming back to this one. The scent is a nice, light floral scent. This is one of their best selling perfumes for good reason ❤️❤️
Erin P.
Stuyvesant Fl, NY
I was in love with this scent back in high school and I still love it and buy it today, 15 years after the first bottle I bought. It's a classic. It's a bit powdery at first (I'm not a huge fan if anything powdery), but after that subsides it's just amazing. This will always be a part of my collection.
Carolyn D.
What does this perfume smell like? I really liked body by Victoria but they don't sell that anymore?
Lauren G.