BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #43 in Fragrance Mists for Her

Fall for the one and only Victoria’s Secret Heavenly, our romantic most-loved fragrance in a gorgeous bottle.

• Fragrance type: Warm

• What does this perfume smell like? I really liked body by...2 Answers
  • is this quite strong?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Leslie M.
This perfume is amazing and it is one of my favs! I bought it at my local victoria secret, and the packaging is to die for! It is a little pricey but nothing crazy. I would recommend this to everyone for a super nice smelling perfume
Caroline W.
Nanticoke, PA
This is my all time favorite scent from Victoria's Secret. I have been using this for many years. And the smell still stays the same, and it lasts all day. I have so many people ask me what I am wearing so I always recommend this!
Angela L.
Caro, MI
I love how sophisticated and simple this scent is. I also love the hidden undertones that still give me the flirty feel that all women want to have in their life! The price is good and the availability is really great as well.
Amber N.
I got this as a sample from one of my Victoria secret orders and I just had to have the full bottle it's smells like heaven lol it's perfect for everyday it's long lasting and I would recommend and would definitely buy again
Malesa H.
Pasco , WA
This has been my #1 favorite scent from VS since I was a little girl. Going on 20 + years I am glad they haven't discontinued this. I really like how subtle the aroma is and it's not too foo smelling. It also lasts all day!
Jasmine V.
It smells wonderful:) I got the full packet the perfume,lotion,and body wash. I bought it at the mall:) the perfume bottle is glass and it's first time using it and I would definitely buy it again and is well recommended:)
Latifa B.
Mount Zion, WV
This is my go to perfume and I literally like this one a lot especially sine I am really picky about my scents and all this one is amazing and the prizing is so good with this I literally recommend this to all you people
BettyJo M.
Cedar Hills, UT
This is the only Victoria Secret perfume that doesn't make me gag and I get a lot of compliments on it. I am a repeat buyer however only the original Heavenly perfume. I recommend it to others. It's pretty awesome!
Kilie C.
Tucson, AZ
Ugh, one of my all time favorite smells EVER!! I can't even tell you how many bottles I have bought of this over the last 8-10 years...yes, it has been around for that long. So they gotta be doing something right, right?? If you're goal is to smell like an ANGEL, literally, then this is the scent for you. I've tried the others in the collection, I believe it initially started out as a trio collection, with Divine and another I can't remember the name, but the Heavenly just stands out from the pack, which is why it's the most popular one. Only issue is with the packaging for me...the spray nozzle stopped working properly so it kind of just shoots out in a large stream, almost leaking down the bottle as well, and the adorable heart-shaped cap NEVER stays on, so it is frustrating in that aspect becuz it is small enough for your purse, but I don't want it to spill everywhere and me lose out on the perfume, and my money persay.
Olivia P.
Lansing, MI
This is one of my favorite scents at the store. I fell in love with it when I got the mini bottles for Christmas. It's a very sexy scent with just enough enticing sweetness. It is a must have fragrance!
Carolyn D.
What does this perfume smell like? I really liked body by Victoria but they don't sell that anymore?
Lauren G.