BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Fall for the one and only Victoria’s Secret Heavenly, our romantic most-loved fragrance in a gorgeous bottle.

• Fragrance type: Warm

• What does this perfume smell like? I really liked body by...2 Answers
  • is this quite strong?1 Answers
Echo E.
pollock pines
I am a Victoria secret fan big time but really who’s not ? Clothes , bras , sexy night outfit lol and perfume. I’m not going to lye I like this scent it’s really nice . But the reason I had to buy mine was because of the bottle on mine it’s so pretty I had to share
Missy B.
Scranton, PA
This is the sexiest perfume ever!! When I wear it I get so many compliments. I also love their "love me" and "tease" and "bombshell". All of their perfumes have this addictive smell to them and honestly, they do last all day long.
Kendall G.
Louisville , KY
This is a throwback, but goodie! Love this smell for either a nice night out or just for a everyday. it's very classy to me. This is not over powering and you don't need a lot. Lasts all day and rarely have to use more.
Ashley P.
Lodi, CA
I bought this cute little perfume on clearance and let me say the packaging with the sequins was perfect. I loved that first and foremost. But the smell, omg it’s nice and fresh and stays on long after I’ve applied it and THAT is what I’m looking for in a perfume. Will definitely invest in a full sized one now!
Mallorie P.
Springdale, AR
I keep the body spray size of this scent in my purse at all times. It is pleasing to everyone and very reasonably priced. I like that the scent isn't overpowering and that it is clear so it doesn't stain my clothes.
Brandi G.
Markham, IL
After longing for a favorite scent I thank Victoria Secret for creating this wonder fragrance. I told everyone I knew who normally give me a birthday gift too please bless me with this perfume. I hope I get it !! I will return and let you guys know if I received it or not.
Chloe W.
Ionia
I got this perfume as a Christmas gift, I wouldn’t have normally spent that much, but I absolutely love the smell. It seems to lay longer than some of my other perfumes and I strongly recommend it to my friends. When I’m wearing this perfume, I feel classier and more elegant which I love.
Mary V.
Kissimmee, FL
I love the scent of this perfume. It just smells so attractive and soft and fresh at the same time. It's very inexpensive and it last for a very long time.you can also find it at the Victoria's Secret outlet for a great price. I would highly recommend if you are looking for a new perfume.
Jenna D.
Cherry Hill, NJ
My family has been using this perfume for years. It used to be my sisters signature scent and now it's something that I use all the time. The scent is pretty strong but it's very fresh and long lasting. We've made three purchases of this perfume too many times to count. Love it!
Alicia A.
Kaysville, UT
I love this perfume. Victoria's Secret fragrances are my favorite. I have this in the perfume and in the body spray. It is a fun scent that isn't too over powering. The bottle lasts a long time and I never get sick of it so that is a plus! It's a good value for the money.
Carolyn D.
What does this perfume smell like? I really liked body by Victoria but they don't sell that anymore?
Lauren G.