BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Fall for the one and only Victoria’s Secret Heavenly, our romantic most-loved fragrance in a gorgeous bottle.

• Fragrance type: Warm

• What does this perfume smell like? I really liked body by...2 Answers
  • is this quite strong?1 Answers
Chrissy C.
Munster, IN
I've been searching for a signature fragrance for years. I'm incredibly picky so it hasn't been an easy journey! But finally I found this. It's a very warm scent, very sensual, very feminine. It's not strong but subtly lingers throughout the day. My husband is crazy about it because he loves any scent with Vanilla. It's very hard to find a Vanilla scent that doesn't smell like cookies or cake but this is it. Just warm and sexy. I only wish they'd change the name. It is way too seductive to be deemed "heavenly" !
Erika S.
Menifee, CA
I'm not the biggest perfume fan, so I've been slowly but steadily making my way through Victoria's Secret Heavenly Eau de Parfum for what feels like forever, and finally...it's empty. But seriously...I love this scent. The mix of vanilla and sandalwood is a favorite combo of mine that truly is apropos for summer or winter wear. My one qualm is that it fades so fast! I feel as if I put it on in the morning, and the scent has completely dissolved before noon which is beyond frustrating IMO. NOT a re-buy.
Angela D.
I have been wearing this for years on and off. It has a light but not to light of a scent. To me it is the perfect balance. Some perfumes can be extremely overpowering or some too light to barely notice. This is an inbetween. It has a very fresh scent and lasts throughout the day. It is not badly priced as some perfumes can be. Found at Victoria Secret.
Brie F.
I absolutely love the scent and I've been wearing it since college. It's a good value for a good price and I usually buy it directly from Victoria's Secret. It isn't overpowering, but it is long-lasting. It is A very light and pleasant fragrance. I would definitely repurchase again and I would definitely recommend
Julia B.
Livonia
This is my favorite perfume. It's not overpowering, and it lasts for hours. I always get compliments when I wear this, and my boyfriend loves it. It comes in such a large size that I don't think I will need to repurchase it for a long time. When I do run out, I will definitely buy it again.
Bethany W.
Blairsville, GA
I've been using heavenly for over 8 years. My mom introduced me to it a long time ago. It smells absolutely amazing and it's not to strong. Just right. Some perfumes make me sneeze and mess with my allergies. Not this one. I get compliments all the time by how good it smells. #love Victoria Secret Victoria's Secret Heavenly Eau De Parfum
Ana C.
I first smelled it on a friend. she bathes in Victoria's Secret products. It was so good! I wet the store later that week and I got myself the splash to see if it worked on me. It was great. My mom liked to, so I got it for her, but I use it a lot too :) I am getting her the lotion soon
michelle c.
St Petersburg, FL
Victoria's Secret Heavenly Eau De Parfum This is one of the most beautiful scents ever made. My hubby just loved it. I've been wearing it for 20 yrs and it still is awesome. Highly recommend!
Skye T.
My favorite VS perfume. It's light, airy, sensual, and fragrant, yet perfect to wear everyday. It smells heavenly.
The scent lasts and it's so reasonable for the quality.
I get stopped every time I wear it by people asking what I'm wearing.
Love it!
K W.
Pawcatuck, CT
This is my signature scent. I always wear it! It smells so fresh and feminine and pretty. The scent is long lasting so you don't have to re spray a lot making your bottle last a whole. Definitely worth the money in my opinion. I will always repurchase this!
Carolyn D.
What does this perfume smell like? I really liked body by Victoria but they don't sell that anymore?
Lauren G.