BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #85 in Perfume for Her

Fall for the one and only Victoria’s Secret Heavenly, our romantic most-loved fragrance in a gorgeous bottle.

• Fragrance type: Warm

• is this quite strong?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Virginia D.
Fort Worth, TX
This is 1 of my top 5. I love the perfumes from Victoria's secret because i have a very sensitive nose and tend to get migraines from other perfumes that are sold at departments stores. This scent isn't strong at all and its lasts a long time
Ivanna R.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
I love this perfume, it's by far my favorite ever. It lasts so long on my body and it is literally such high quality definitely worth the money. The scent is so mature, not flowery at all, I would totally recommend this product to everyone.
Stacie J.
I love this scent and have been using it for years. It is great for every day wear. Not overwhelming. I also use the lotion when I want a longer lasting effect. I would recommend.
Andrea N.
Louisville, KY
Victoria secret heavenly is amazing, it lasts a long time without having to reapply the frangrance smells awesome, it is not strong and it is not to light smelling it is just right.
Laura E.
VS Heavenly is one of my favorite scents! Sexy, feminine, and my husband loves it! I wear it on any typical day or for date night. I keep the mini travel size version in my purse at all times!
Alex Z.
Orlando, FL
This is the best perfume that Victoria Secrets carries! I believe they actually just stopped selling it for some reason, so I made sure that during Christmas, when all the sales were going on, to pick up a few extra bottles!
Guetty A.
Oneonta, AL
This has been one of my favorite scents from VS for many years. I like this in the perfume and the mist in all the sizes and it's perfect for running into a store really quick or running errands not an overpowering scent at al
Idy L.
San Francisco, CA
Personally I did not like this scent. It was extremely heavy and sweet. If you prefer light, fresh, flowery, and fruity scents I would not recommend this for you.
Dorothy K.
Kuna, ID
Great Fragrance. A bit on the pricey side but it is Victoria's Secret soooo.. I usually only get the samples because the last for me. I am not a big perfume user. But if I would by any perfume it would be this one.
Brandi D.
Boonsboro, MD
I loved this scent when I first tried it, but unfortunately over time it became too much for me. The sweet smell of it started to become too overwhelming. If it were a little not subtle, I would like it more.
Carolyn D.
What does this perfume smell like? I really liked body by Victoria but they don't sell that anymore?
Lauren G.