BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Fall for the one and only Victoria’s Secret Heavenly, our romantic most-loved fragrance in a gorgeous bottle.

• Fragrance type: Warm

• What does this perfume smell like? I really liked body by Victori...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Katina K.
Easton, MD
Review for: Victoria's Secret Heavenly Edp .05 Fl Oz Sample Vial on Card more...
I love this fregrance! I use it on a daily basis and it's not taking me forever through a bottle of it because i love it! The scent is light, and stays with you all day! I love the way it gives me extra confidence I how I smell. I will absolutely buy this again!!! 😃
Amy B.
Gainesville, FL
Review for: Victoria Secret Heavenly By Victoria'S Secret Victoria Secret Heavenly; Eau De Parfum Spray 1.7 Oz more...
My favorite scent from Victoria's Secret. I've been wearing this scent for many many years and it still holds up. I like the light musky scent of it. It isn't overpowering like many other scents.
Karina L.
Passaic, NJ
This is my favorite, I always come back to this when purchasing others. The name of it goes with it because every time I try to explain the scent I find myself saying that it smells like heaven😂😂 this is great I like this better than the other Victoria Secret perfumes.
Kina A.
Fayetteville, GA
I love Victoria Secrets anyway. This scent I fell in love with it the first time I sampled it in the store. The scent was light , but not too overpowering. The price some years ago was a little economical. They are a little more expensive . This is a great product.
Becky k.
Henderson, NV
I have always loved the Victoria Secret Heavenly scent. It is such a light scent. I can't decide if I like this scent or VS Bombshell better though. I think the Bombshell lasts longer, that is why I am deducting one star. Overall, I would recommend this to others!
Crystal C.
OLYMPIA, KY
Heavenly! Smells just like the name! This is my go to Scent, I have bought it for myself, received it as a gift and given it as well! It has a warm pretty embrace of sensuality that is timeless. Of all the fragrances from this brand, none have won me over like this!
estrella s.
This was my very first "woman" perfume, it holds special memories and it's such a wonderful scent. However, the scent doesn't last very long and it needs to be reapplied throughout the day.
Lindsay W.
Robinson, IL
I have loved this scent for years and it hasn't seemed to change a bit. It smells the same in the bottle as it does on most people. It smells a little like vanilla with some floral to it.
Bianca C.
I love this fragrance it's not to strong and last long. I've worn this product for many years and even now. For the price it's worth it. This is like my signature fragrance and I highly recommend. Especially to those who don't like strong scented perfumes.
Barbi H.
Lowell, In
I love the smell of heavenly . It's nice and light and feminine. The downfall is the smell doesn't last long. So you have to keep applying it. Therefore I have not bought it again.
Carolyn D.
What does this perfume smell like? I really liked body by Victoria but they don't sell that anymore?