BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Fall for the one and only Victoria’s Secret Heavenly, our romantic most-loved fragrance in a gorgeous bottle.

• Fragrance type: Warm

• What does this perfume smell like? I really liked body by...2 Answers
  • is this quite strong?1 Answers
Janilia 👑.
Boston, MA
Lets start by saying this is my favorite smell of all timeeeeee. Like its actually heavenly and i feel as though it smells better with each bottle i purchase. Its not to strong of a scent but its definitely one that people will question what it is. Its lightly florally but yet you smell bossy, if that makes any sense lol. Will continue to buy until someone matches its fly !!
Becca R.
Lynchburg, VA
I have a rollerball size of this fragrance and love it so much! I take it with me everywhere in my bag. This perfume could work for different age groups for different occasions. Its very soft and gentle but definitely unique. It reminds me a tad bit of Cashmere Mist but more fun and not as strong. Its probably my favorite VS scent after Bombshell (that one is unbeatable imo) ;)
Erica P.
Spartanburg, SC
This is one of my favorite perfumes and my husband absolutely LOVES It! He always comments on how great I smell whenever I wear this. This is a light, yet sexy scent that isn't overpowering.
Amanda B.
Hesperia , CA
This is by far my favorite perfume ever! It’s such a light smelly Fragrance. Always come in a very pretty package. It last long time. It’s good value for what you are buying. It’s really good if you get it in a gift pack because it’s like your buying it and getting something for free.
Denise B.
I absolutely love this perfume! It is my go to when I want to smell nice. It has a light scent that isn't overwhelming and stays all day. I have tried other fragrances but always come back to this one. If you are looking for something new to try this is definitely worth the price.
Kelly E.
Dallas, TX
This perfume comes in an elegant packaged bottle which is lovely. This perfume smells great with hints of white musk, sandalwood, pure vanilla and peony. I love purchasing perfumes from Victoria Secret, they never let me down with great scents
Manisha D.
This perfume smells so amazing! It’s sweet and long lasting. The bottle is a decent size and lasts for a while. It’s soft enough to wear everyday. I recommend this perfume for anyone that’s looking for a fresh new scent!
Melissa R.
Miramar, FL
I love this perfume. It's my favorite of all times. I rather wear this than anything else. It has such a soft and nice scent. It's so pleasant and not as strong as others. It's a sweet fragrance.
Merceades S.
By far my favorite scent of the holidays right now! It’s so sweet yet sexy and it goes with any mood I’m feeling. The smell also last for hours so I don’t have to worry about reapply throughout the day! #giftcrush
Kelli S.
This scent is truly "Heavenly"!! I've used this for years now and I'll never get tired of it. Such a sweet clean scent...I get compliments frequently and my husband loves it too!
Carolyn D.
What does this perfume smell like? I really liked body by Victoria but they don't sell that anymore?
Lauren G.