BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Heavenly Eau de Parfum Deluxe Purse is  your favorite travel buddy. Perfect for all occasion.

Buy on Amazon
Anya O.
This is a good sprayer and the perfume scent is pleasant, however, it does not last on my skin at all and for the price it should. I have body sprays that last longer than this perfume. I also prefer their older scents like very sexy and very sexy hot, and those older formulas would last a really long time for me.
Dee D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I've gotten this as a sample in one of my free totes on black Friday one year and it smells SO GOOD! It doesn't last all day but maybe a few hours depends on how much you put on.
Alex P.
York, PA
One of my favorite scents in a roller is a win. Once you know the scents at VS it's easy to just buy online. It is a little pricey but not compared to other perfumes on the market.
Kristen S.
Elmhurst, NY
Heavenly is such a classic scent. Everyone I know loves this fragrance. It is very feminine and soft and floral, while still being long lasting.
Madison K.
Vancouver, WA
I used to wear this perfume all the time! I loved it. So soft and sweet smelling. This makes me want to pick up some more of it!
Tee D.
Love this product! Smells so good- crisp and clean and this bottle size is perfect for anyone of the go!
Sara P.
Wiggins, MS
Long lasting scent. Not overpowering. Gives a fresh scent with a splash of a floral note.