BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Fall for the one and only Victoria’s Secret Heavenly, our romantic most-loved fragrance in a gorgeous bottle.

• Fragrance type: Warm

• What does this perfume smell like? I really liked body by Victori...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Janilia 👑.
Dorchestr Ctr, MA
Lets start by saying this is my favorite smell of all timeeeeee. Like its actually heavenly and i feel as though it smells better with each bottle i purchase. Its not to strong of a scent but its definitely one that people will question what it is. Its lightly florally but yet you smell bossy, if that makes any sense lol. Will continue to buy until someone matches its fly !!
Amanda B.
Hesperia , CA
This is by far my favorite perfume ever! It’s such a light smelly Fragrance. Always come in a very pretty package. It last long time. It’s good value for what you are buying. It’s really good if you get it in a gift pack because it’s like your buying it and getting something for free.
Melissa R.
MIRAMAR, FL
I love this perfume. It's my favorite of all times. I rather wear this than anything else. It has such a soft and nice scent. It's so pleasant and not as strong as others. It's a sweet fragrance.
Merceades S.
By far my favorite scent of the holidays right now! It’s so sweet yet sexy and it goes with any mood I’m feeling. The smell also last for hours so I don’t have to worry about reapply throughout the day! #giftcrush
Erica P.
Spartanburg, SC
This is one of my favorite perfumes and my husband absolutely LOVES It! He always comments on how great I smell whenever I wear this. This is a light, yet sexy scent that isn't overpowering.
Angelina D.
This smells amazing. Definitely was a favorite. When I was younger unused to steal this from my mom and spray it all the time because i liked it that much. Definitely recommend.
Ashley P.
Lodi, CA
I bought this cute little perfume on clearance and let me say the packaging with the sequins was perfect. I loved that first and foremost. But the smell, omg it’s nice and fresh and stays on long after I’ve applied it and THAT is what I’m looking for in a perfume. Will definitely invest in a full sized one now!
Kelly E.
Dallas, TX
This perfume comes in an elegant packaged bottle which is lovely. This perfume smells great with hints of white musk, sandalwood, pure vanilla and peony. I love purchasing perfumes from Victoria Secret, they never let me down with great scents
Kelli S.
This scent is truly "Heavenly"!! I've used this for years now and I'll never get tired of it. Such a sweet clean scent...I get compliments frequently and my husband loves it too!
Lisa L.
Pontiac , MI
Victoria’s Secret heavenly has my go to perfume since it came out when I was a teen. I love it and it’s a very classic smell for me. I will always buy this perfume 😍
Nur A.
How strongly scented is this?
Carolyn D.
What does this perfume smell like? I really liked body by Victoria but they don't sell that anymore?