BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

-An oriental fragrance for modern women-Classic crisp clean elegant warm & comforting-Contains notes of white musk sandalwood vanilla & white peony-Launched in 2014-Recommended for day or warmer seasons wearProduct Line: HeavenlyProduct Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

Ashley M.
Mishawaka
The bottle is nice and i really like the smell not as much as i used to . once i tried their eau so sexy perfume i haven't wanted to used this one much anymore. i do think their a little on the pricey side but vs does do good holiday sales which is when i stock up.
Jania G.
Brownsville, TX
Not my favorite scent but i love victoria secret scents so much! I bought it at the store a small one it is very long lasting repeat user and i plan on purchasing more but not of this scent i would recommend victoria secret it self but not this dcent
Joi H.
Jackson, MS
I received this as a Christmas gift. It is a warm scent not very strong. I usually wear it when I am going out to formal event. I would recommend it to someone that is older. This is not a scent I would purchase for myself.
Deborah A.
Staten Island
These body mist is amazing love scent and love the bottle I bought at VS it's a very soft scent no I'm not a first time user the price was not to bad yes I would definitely buy again
Jessica S.
This is lovely smell, their product is known and makes great quality products would totally recommend this