BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victorias Secret Moonlit Kiss Ultra Moisturizing Hand and Body Cream 6.7 oz/200 mlWhite Peony & airy AmberFortified with replenishing Avocado and Sweet Almont Oils see more...

Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff smells amazing. Most of their creams anx scented items do though. What I love most about their hand creams like this one is that it's thick and long lasting. By long lasting I mean my skin feels moisturized for hours and hours and with continued use my skin feels baby soft. It is thick and creamy but sinks into the skin very quickly and does not leave an oily or sticky residue on the hands. It travels easily. Its a little pricy but worth it since its high quality and a little goes a long way and so it lasts forever. I definitely recommend in any scent you prefer.
Richa A.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love victoria secret and so do i love their hand and body cream, moonlit kiss. So soothing scent and great for hydrating hands and body. Love using it. My husband loves the smell of it too. Definitely meets my expectations. I will recommend it.
Jennifer A.
Winston Salem, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Their hand cream is wonderful. Smells great and absorbs quickly. Makes my hands feel soft. I like that they have a variety of scents to choose from.
Katrina A.
HILLSVILLE, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the line from vs. So smooth and hydrating to the skin at an affordable price. The different scents are amazing
Angel W.
Eight Mile, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells soooooo good and extremely moisturizing. This scent is like a dream. You can where anywhere lasts forever
Mayar M.
Cairo
Beauty Junkie Expert
I adore its smell it's like a beautiful dream and beautiful heaven it's so gentle and so soft and lasts for a long I used to use it in winter and it made my body and my hands so soft 😊😊
Oriana v.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful presentation, beautiful fragrance, that makes you smell and look beautiful. A woman's best friend is a splash or body cream from Victoria's Secret