BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #80 in Hair Oil

Nargiza M.
Congers, NY
I don't know what I was thinking when I got it. I have a very oily hair so Victoria's Secret Hair Weightless Hair Oil product didn't work well for me. It smells great, maybe it does make your hair silky and healthy but I stop using after a second try.
Angel M.
Petersburg, IN
This product is as good as any other hair oil I have used. They have a sake twice a year where you can stick up on products for half off. All of there hair products smell so amazing and it’s a scent you can’t find anywhere else
Alexis B.
Frenchburg, KY
I love the scent of the product, but it's a very heavy oil. You have to use a super small amount or else your hair will look extremely greasy. It will however last a long time because you use so little. The price I paid was wonderful through the semi annual sale, so I'm not complaining there. (:
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
This will make your hair look greasy eye with a pin size drop of the oil applied. I personally didn't like the formula, the smell was just okay. Just a no for me, would not buy again.
Jannet R.
I bought this product with very high expectations and when i finally got it I was disappointed. I like how this hair product smells and I like the texture of it BUT to me it is wayyy too oily like it leaves my hair looking like I haven't washed it in dayyys and personally I don't like that. I rarely use it.. I've had it for almost a yr now and the bottle is still pretty full. I like to use it on my daughter's hair whenever im trying to do pony or piggy tails other than that we don't use it much.
Amber O.
De Soto, MO
I love this. I love every single VS product that I've tried. You definitely get what you pay for. I love how this feels and smells in my hair.
dianna f.
Love this stuff it actually works and all Victoria secret products smell so freaken good ugh!
Tianna O.
Is this good for thick hair?
Trish H.
Biglerville, PA
How does this feel on your hair? Does it weight it down? What is the smell like?