BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Emily M.
Nelsonville, OH
I absolutely love Victoria's Secret shampoos and conditioners. They make my hair so soft and they have an amazing smell that lasts all day long. They helped my hair become more soft and I would definitely buy it again. I I suggest for first-time user maybe buy it when they are having a sale. Just to test try it for a cheaper price #contest #besthaircareproduct
Anai O.
Los Angeles , CA
These shampoos and conditioners smell amazing! And make your hair feel so soft, I would recommend to those who haven't tried them yet. They are worth it! And just look at the packaging; they are gorgeous! The pink bottle is for shine and the grey one is for volume.
Shelbie G.
Lake Jackson, TX
This and the conditioner has by far been the best set I have EVER used! From name brands and salon brand, they do Not touch these! They have playful eye popping containers. They are a little on the pricey side but Worth the money! They smell Amazing and my hair looks, feels and smells like sweet heaven! Save your money and get these! I wasted nearly $60 on salon brands. VS shampoo and conditioner is life! ūüôĆūüŹĽ
Elizabeth H.
This is probably my favorite shampoo and conditioner I have ever used. I do use the "shine" variety in the hot pink bottle but didn't see that on here. The VS website quit carrying it for a while and I was so upset. I'm so happy its back. It smells absolutely wonderful and makes my hair smooth and shiny!
Holly L.
Pickens, SC
I received a container of shampoo for Christmas and I must say I am hooked! I love the small and the way it makes my hair feel. It cleans gently but leaves in soft and smelling great! It adds something to my hair that makes it feel healthier! I recommend it to all my friends.... did I mention, it smells great!!
Erika T.
Wynne, AR
My hair is very oily. Easily gets that way. I've been using victoria's secret hair volume shampoo and it has helped. This is one of the first shampoos I've found that actually left my hair feeling soft and had a good scent that carried through the day! It's definitely on the pricey side but well worth it!
Bhindhyaa D.
OMG. This PRODUCT! It is AMAZING. I used to use Pantene on my hair and my hair was not that soft but not dry. I suddenly stumbled upon this product and my hair has been SUPER soft. It smells amazing! I always have friends come up and play with my hair and smell it. It does not strip moisture and it is definitely worth the purchase!
raquel s.
Lamesa, TX
I'm currently using this shampoo I love how it smells and leaves my hair smelling good. I have curly dark hair and is doing good for my hair keeping it healthy, I don't feel like this shampoo is damaging or doing anything crazy I would definitely recommend it to my friends.
Miranda I.
Although it doesn't come in a very big container I do really like this shampoo. I color my hair so it tends to be dry but this shampoos does a great job of nourishing my hair. It is a little pricey but not bad if you buy it when it is on sale
Brooke A.
Love love love this! I get pretty oily hair but after using these for months I can literally go two or three days without it getting oily! It makes my hair super soft and so easy to comb through. It also has a really good smell to it!
Where can I buy this shampoo? Victorias secrets doesn't have it any more
Megan R.
Columbus
I keep seeing people say they have oily hair and this helps them. I have normal-oily hair and I'm concerned this shampoo maybe to strong and end up drying my hair out. Has anyone had any issues with this?
Jennifer R.
I have been trying to find a good moisturizing shampoo that also has a great scent that last,do you think this shampoo is something to try?
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Why did they discontinue this shampoo if people loved it so much ????
Sally R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This one is discontinued, and I fell in love with the leave in conditioner, it didn’t leave your hair feeling weighed down, or anything, anyone know anything close to it? I have thin long hair